Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Four more years....Pause"

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

Just now, Pokebball said:

I don't think these opinions were that far fetched? You do?

Yes, I do think they were far-fetched. 

I think questions about the debate format were fair, since that format was presumably mostly at the Biden team's urging. It backfired bigly. If they had been allowed to interrupt each other we probably would have had the shouting match of 2020, in which Trump tends to come off worse (and which doesn't give Biden enough quiet time to get confused)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Funny. I flipped through the "liberal" MSM Sunday "public affairs" shows (Meet the Press, Face the Nation, etc) and they were all full of discussion of the debate, including the worst clips.

Maybe you want to review your comments from last Wednesday when you said that the post-debate narrative was already written and that they'd say Biden was more presidential? That Jake Tapper would go out of his way to skewer Trump? Jake was a lapdog, not even directing Trump to answer the question that was asked.

Yeah, I thought that Biden, given he was taking an entire week off to rest, prepare and rest, would have given a far better performance than what we witnessed.  I was expecting and the bar was "well, he was able to stand for 90 minutes and be coherent."  I think most were shocked at what they saw, myself included.

And I gave props to Tapper and Bash for being fair in their treatment and questions to both candidates.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah, I thought that Biden, given he was taking an entire week off to rest, prepare and rest, would have given a far better performance than what we witnessed.  I was expecting and the bar was "well, he was able to stand for 90 minutes and be coherent."  I think most were shocked at what they saw, myself included.

And I gave props to Tapper and Bash for being fair in their treatment and questions to both candidates.

I think the prep week was to titrate the ideal drug cocktail more than anything else. The one they used for the SOTU has him slurring and talking at 3x speed out of the gate, but crashing well before 90 minutes. They clearly went with a more middle of the road mix with the disastrous results we all observed.

With no teleprompter and having to recall facts and string together coherent thoughts for a full 90 minutes it is beyond what drugs can help with at his stage of dementia.

They absolutely had to know this going in. Canceling the debate at the 11th hour would cause less damage than putting him out there did. Yet they did it anyway.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I think the prep week was to titrate the ideal drug cocktail more than anything else. The one they used for the SOTU has him slurring and talking at 3x speed out of the gate, but crashing well before 90 minutes. They clearly went with a more middle of the road mix with the disastrous results we all observed.

With no teleprompter and having to recall facts and string together coherent thoughts for a full 90 minutes it is beyond what drugs can help with at his stage of dementia.

They absolutely had to know this going in. Canceling the debate at the 11th hour would cause less damage than putting him out there did. Yet they did it anyway.

Yup and I lumped testing different drug cocktails under "prepare."  The major point with the week off was that it was shameful to be taking that much time off from being POTUS, much less just to get ready for a debate.  It would have been inexcusable if he put forth a decent performance and worse given what we saw.  And again I think most people realized those things and why it will stick.

Not sure if they knew he'd do as poorly as he did, but they were damned if they did/didn't.  They were all talking about how Trump was the one who would back out because scared of Biden and canceling after a week off would signal there's something seriously wrong with him.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

They won't use the cheap fake tactic with the debate, those only "work" with shorter clips.

Instead they will memory hole it. Just stop covering it as if it never happened.

There will be a mantra to deflect it if forced to confront it. The clear front runner now is...everyone has bad days.

And here we go. Dementia Debate-Gate soon to be completely memory holed, but not before everyone has received the "everyone has bad days" marching orders.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

And here we go. Dementia Debate-Gate soon to be completely memory holed, but not before everyone has received the "everyone has bad days" marching orders.

No surprise considering they have no option.  But meaningless now.

• Agree 2

Lord have mercy. The hateful snarky rhetoric is only going to get worse the closer we get to the election. As if it can get any worse.

I honestly don't know wether to laugh, roll my eyes, vomit or cry.

How about the trifecta PLUS ONE and gimme a 4 for 4 and call it  day

SMH God Bless America the land of the free and the home of the  brave.

pathetic

Edited by muppy
  • Haha (+1) 1