Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Four more years....Pause"

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

🎯

To me, the silver lining that has come out of all of this is that people are waking up as to how corrupt and how blatant it is that the MSM is nothing but an extension of propaganda and the last place you will find any true reporting.  The MSM is comprised of nothing but shills and scumbags who cannot be trusted at all.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Typing "covfefe" on Twitter however is a national security issue.

I'm old enough to remember when Nixon was president it came out that he liked to drink at night and would get quite drunk.  There was a lot of concern if something big happened at night he wouldn't be able to deal with it cuz he was either drunk or passed out.

I think we should be similarly concerned with President Biden.  Not that he's a drinker but if something big happened After 4pm good luck.

Unless we're good with letting unelected Karen Jean-Piere, Anthony Blinken, Myorkis, etc. Handle it.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

They live under a green sky, the thing being put back and the bottle itself never happened / existed.

Confronting them with the videos next month?

Cheap fakes.

No way they can do that with the debate video. Or their own tweets. 

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

True before.  There’s no way to explain away a video we saw in real time and

that came from CNN.

I understand both points of view on this one.  We all know they will try, we'll have to see if they are successful.  If they are successful, I don't know what to say about the people that fall for it.  Logically in my mind, they "shouldn't" be able to pull it off.  We can only hope that sane minds prevail.

Edited by phypon

15 minutes ago, phypon said:

I understand both points of view on this one.  We all know they will try, we'll have to see if they are successful.  If they are successful, I don't know what to say about the people that fall for it.  Logically in my mind, they "shouldn't" be able to pull it off.  We can only hope that sane minds prevail.

There is no way they can calm the debate performance is/was a “cheap fake.” They’ll just keep talking about how only Trump lied and Biden had a cold or some other excuse for the performance like “it was just one night and he’s fine all the rest of the time.”

We can revisit this if/when someone tries to suggest it was a “cheap fake.”  And then laugh our asses off at him/her.

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, Doc said:

There is no way they can calm the debate performance is/was a “cheap fake.” They’ll just keep talking about how only Trump lied and Biden had a cold or some other excuse for the performance like “it was just one night and he’s fine all the rest of the time.”

We can revisit this if/when someone tries to suggest it was a “cheap fake.”  And then laugh our asses off at him/her.

They won't use the cheap fake tactic with the debate, those only "work" with shorter clips.

Instead they will memory hole it. Just stop covering it as if it never happened.

There will be a mantra to deflect it if forced to confront it. The clear front runner now is...everyone has bad days.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

They won't use the cheap fake tactic with the debate, those only "work" with shorter clips.

Instead they will memory hole it. Just stop covering it as if it never happened.

There will be a mantra to deflect it if forced to confront it. The clear front runner now is...everyone has bad days.

I agree that's what they're trying to do.  It's not working/won't work is what I'm saying.  That debate was the first unvarnished look at Biden many people (it got almost 52M viewers 😱) and the impression it left won't fade anytime in the next 5 months.  Which is why there's more and more talk about replacing him.

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

I agree that's what they're trying to do.  It's not working/won't work is what I'm saying.  That debate was the first unvarnished look at Biden many people (it got almost 52M viewers 😱) and the impression it left won't fade anytime in the next 5 months.  Which is why there's more and more talk about replacing him.

Funny. I flipped through the "liberal" MSM Sunday "public affairs" shows (Meet the Press, Face the Nation, etc) and they were all full of discussion of the debate, including the worst clips.

Maybe you want to review your comments from last Wednesday when you said that the post-debate narrative was already written and that they'd say Biden was more presidential? That Jake Tapper would go out of his way to skewer Trump? Jake was a lapdog, not even directing Trump to answer the question that was asked.

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Funny. I flipped through the "liberal" MSM Sunday "public affairs" shows (Meet the Press, Face the Nation, etc) and they were all full of discussion of the debate, including the worst clips.

Maybe you want to review your comments from last Wednesday when you said that the post-debate narrative was already written and that they'd say Biden was more presidential? That Jake Tapper would go out of his way to skewer Trump? Jake was a lapdog, not even directing Trump to answer the question that was asked.

I don't think these opinions were that far fetched? You do?