Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Four more years....Pause"

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

What a mess

I think he picked the wrong Dr to drug him up last night.  He still looks messed up.  What a mess. 

Dr.jpg

Edited by Irv
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Irv said:

I think he picked the wrong Dr to drug him up last night.  He still looks messed up.  What a mess. 

Dr.jpg

@Irv, leave the great Jack Elam out of this Biden fiasco.  LOL

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

@Irv, leave the great Jack Elam out of this Biden fiasco.  LOL

Cannonball Run is a cinematic masterpiece.   How Elam didn't get an Oscar nomination dumbfounds me.  

Edited by Irv
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

This is the SOTU cocktail.  They clearly didn't want to go this route last night, but probably should have.

:lol:

They keep pumping those drugs in his system they won’t have to worry about if he running. He’s gonna drop dead! He’s 81 years old and pumping him full of stimulants? What could go wrong?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

This is the SOTU cocktail.  They clearly didn't want to go this route last night, but probably should have.

:lol:

Again with the “I GIVE YOU MY WORD AS A BIDEN “ bullspit  ?

Does he realize what most of America thinks when he says that ?

Edited by B-Man
  • Agree 4

BIDEN’S DEMENTIA

By Scott Johnson

President Biden is obviously suffering from some form of age-related dementia. Everyone can see it. Thus everyone could see it during the debate with President Trump this past Thursday evening.

The Wall Street Journal puts it less bluntly in its editorial this morning: “[Biden’s] blank stare when Donald Trump was speaking suggested a man who is struggling to recall what he has been prepped for weeks to say, but who no longer has the memory to do it.”

{snip}

The cover-up has begun to unravel, but it has prominent participants such as Barack Obama and Bill Clinton. The cover-up is a sickening disgrace. Chances that Biden can complete a second term if reelected must asymptotically approach zero. The over/under on his completing his current term must be something in the vicinity of 50/50.

It’s time for him to go. Dan McLaughlin takes up the national security implications of Biden’s incapacity in this New York Post column. When we are allowed to see him, we can see that Biden is declining before our eyes.

Thus the concerted efforts to limit Biden’s public appearances and foster the disbelief of what we see with our own eyes. Biden has entered what Shakespeare’s Jaques describes as “Last scene of all, That ends this strange eventful history” — “second childishness and mere oblivion[.]”

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2024/06/bidens-dementia.php

• Like (+1) 1

I was attacked by the DC ball washers  here that  he was fine amd it was just stuttering.  Well, now they can't ignore  it. I told them  back in 2021 that it would progress faster and faster.  This wasn't from a poletical view, but from taking care of my mom while she was going through  the last stages of dementia.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Wacka said:

I was attacked by the DC ball washers  here that  he was fine amd it was just stuttering.  Well, now they can't ignore  it. I told them  back in 2021 that it would progress faster and faster.  This wasn't from a poetic view, but fro yak case of my mom while she was going through  the last stages of dementia.

And even after being forced to face the stark reality that punched them in the face Thursday night, you've got the true believers lining right back up behind 'Fighting Joe' less than 24 hours later.

They're forever lost to reality.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

And even after being forced to face the stark reality that punched them in the face Thursday night, you've got the true believers lining right back up behind 'Fighting Joe' less than 24 hours later.

They're forever lost to reality.

They simply have no other choice. But the calls from many to have him replaced have already happened and public record now and you can’t put that back in the bottle.

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

They simply have no other choice. But the calls from many to have him replaced have already happened and public record now and you can’t put that back in the bottle.

They live under a green sky, the thing being put back and the bottle itself never happened / existed.

Confronting them with the videos next month?

Cheap fakes.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1