Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Four more years....Pause"

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

39 minutes ago, phypon said:

He's not.  It's as simple as that.

Finding :lol:

Joe Biden, in his current state, isn't mentally fit to even run a McDonald's, let alone the most powerful nation the world has ever known.

TDS is friggin scary

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I get the thing about Biden's diminishing mental capacity. I think it's overstated, but I get it. So it's fair game as long as you play it fair (and don't edit videos unfairly, etc).

But I don't get why people are so eager to jump on an 81 year old man with (as his own medical reports say) "moderate to severe arthritis." Do we think that someone with mobility issues is not fit to be president? Was FDR not fit to be president? 

So you think any mental issues are overstated and people should lay off the physical issues. This is because you are a partisan. On this board you have even gone so far as to offer a defense of Joe’s disowning his own granddaughter. Now view it from the perspective of anyone that’s not a partisan or rabid Trump hater if possible. It’s all part and parcel of the overall problem. He is not fit, mentally or physically, to hold the most important job in the world. Everyone knows it but the specter of the orange menace is so horrifying that people will not admit what they know to be true. Should democrats decide to replace him this summer, the Frankish’s of the world will be at the front of the line saying “well, yeah. It had to be done”. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Everyone knows it but the specter of the orange menace is so horrifying that people will not admit what they know to be true.

It is, as they say, a binary choice. 

A second Biden Administration. Not a wonderful thing. But stable. Predictable. How many cabinet secretaries has he fired? I think the answer is zero. Not even Lloyd Austin. We used to have a word for dull, predictable, even keel: Conservative. I don’t really even care if Biden isn’t a hands-on guy. Reagan was a good president in my estimation, and he was famously not a details guy. And he did fine even though we know, in retrospect, that he was in serious mental decline during his second term. 

A whole new Trump Administration? The first one was chaotic. Firing people left and right. Inner circle people calling him an effing moron. And a pledge this time around to have no more strong personalities to rein him in, just sycophants kissing the ring. Radical policy proposals like 60% tariffs to set off trade wars. Prone to 180 degree turns on any number of issues and policies. Unstable. With no trusted, consistent advisors to temper that instability. And yes, losing it in his own rage prone, dangerous manner. We used to have a word for that: Radical. 

Two deeply flawed candidates, both in their decline. One becoming more dependent on the circle of trusted hands around him, one lashing out at his former trusted hands and promising to do it all his way, all by himself the second time around. 

Easy choice. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

It is, as they say, a binary choice. 

Your previous post, nor my response to it, was about making a choice. It was about you excusing Biden’s feebleness as a not much to see here matter. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

A guy who historically makes stupid often crass comments, now with obvious dementia.

Or

The guy without obvious dementia who historically makes stupid often crass comments.

A binary choice.

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

In celebration of one of your several go-to’s, allow me to share a shooting of the messenger:

https://defector.com/celebrated-public-intellectual-attempts-matt-yglesias-math-falls-down-open-manhole

Matt Yglesias should be able to grasp this, and indeed would grasp this, very easily, if he were as interested in learning things as he is in pretending to already have known them.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

If I was gonna make a sthhmen harrasshh...(pause)...I would fjjrrhh...shheeii...and do the thing....

*I hope that made sense, I'm on Bidenica and L Ron Burgandy approves this message!! 

1 hour ago, Irv said:

What a mess.  

It is a mess and I'd like to hear the perspective of posters that have insisted to this point in time that Biden is "as sharp as a tack" to understand if they're sticking to their position or if they've modified their conclusions based on last night's performance.

:lol:

Again, it's been painfully obvious to non partisans for years...

Blatant obvious lies that contradict what you can observe with your own faculties.

If they could get you to truly buy that Biden was just fine, then imagine how easy they lie about everything else. 

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

:lol:

Again, it's been painfully obvious to non partisans for years...

Blatant obvious lies that contradict what you can observe with your own faculties.

If they could get you to truly buy that Biden was just fine, then imagine how easy they lie about everything else. 

Oh he absolutely displayed those qualities last night!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Like (+1) 1