Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Four more years....Pause"

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

I doubt even Roundy really thinks Biden is all there and I'd bet in private he tells his fellow Dems that he wishes he had been replaced.  But maybe I'm being generous.

It's ok, the only deplorables are us maga scum. Everyone wrong with America can be blamed on the GOP. Voting blue is working great for every urban area. Oh wait, Detroit is finally improving!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

It's ok, the only deplorables are us maga scum. Everyone wrong with America can be blamed on the GOP. Voting blue is working great for every urban area. Oh wait, Detroit is finally improving!

I laugh whenever I hear them say "MAGA scum" or something similar.  

Fortunately, Friday is Joe Biden's last day in Italy for the G7, so the time that he can embarrass us overseas at the conference is thankfully coming to an end. 

We've seen him wandering and people having to help redirect him back to where he was supposed to be going. We've seen him giving garbled answers and snapping at a reporter because the reporter dared to ask him a question at his presser that wasn't about Ukraine.

That managed to get a reaction out of the White House Correspondents Association. They threw Biden under the bus in their statement, saying there were no "deals" as he claimed. 

On Friday, Biden was involved in "work meetings" that were closed to the press. He also had a meeting with Meloni as well as a meeting with Pope Francis. The White House said Biden would be talking about issues concerning Ukraine, the war in Gaza,  AI, and climate change with the Pope. 

There was a photo-op session where they showed the Pope meeting some of the G7 leaders and guest leaders. 

But my favorite look might be from Meloni. It was very slight, but check her out at the end, it's that tight-lipped smile, that look that seems to say to me she's tired of babysitting, "Thank God, this is almost over."

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Fortunately, Friday is Joe Biden's last day in Italy for the G7, so the time that he can embarrass us overseas at the conference is thankfully coming to an end. 

We've seen him wandering and people having to help redirect him back to where he was supposed to be going. We've seen him giving garbled answers and snapping at a reporter because the reporter dared to ask him a question at his presser that wasn't about Ukraine.

That managed to get a reaction out of the White House Correspondents Association. They threw Biden under the bus in their statement, saying there were no "deals" as he claimed. 

On Friday, Biden was involved in "work meetings" that were closed to the press. He also had a meeting with Meloni as well as a meeting with Pope Francis. The White House said Biden would be talking about issues concerning Ukraine, the war in Gaza,  AI, and climate change with the Pope. 

There was a photo-op session where they showed the Pope meeting some of the G7 leaders and guest leaders. 

But my favorite look might be from Meloni. It was very slight, but check her out at the end, it's that tight-lipped smile, that look that seems to say to me she's tired of babysitting, "Thank God, this is almost over."

I don't see Biden as an embarrassment. He is obviously ill, dementia, Alziemers or what ever, he is poor old soul, living on his years of politics habits. But his wife, family and the democratic party are stupid, dangerous and blind.

They have a month to find a candidate. Joe has been a great politician, maybe not a leader, but he has been allowed to go past best before date. Not his fault.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

29 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

I don't see Biden as an embarrassment. He is obviously ill, dementia, Alziemers or what ever, he is poor old soul, living on his years of politics habits. But his wife, family and the democratic party are stupid, dangerous and blind.

They have a month to find a candidate. Joe has been a great politician, maybe not a leader, but he has been allowed to go past best before date. Not his fault.

Great?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

They can't.  No one else can compete with Trump, not that Biden's going to win anyway.  Most people see a vote for him/them means a Harris Presidency and no one, not even Dems, want that.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

Now THAT'S a stutter.  Not the gibberish he has said that the lelfties here said  was a stutter.

• Agree 2

Late stage.

The following transcript is not embellished. This is what he actually said.

BIDEN: And I know you're a typical press guy, you're grabbing me in front of this, all this...(Biden says something completely unintelligible)...and I trust you as far as I throw your phone. I have a good arm, man, I can throw a long way, but my point is this...

(Five seconds of awkward silence)

I have made very clear to the Israelis what they have to do in the near term, if they don't, what's going to happen. 

KATZ: What's going to happen? 

BIDEN: A lot

KATZ: Are you guys going to cut off funding? 

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/06/14/yikes-biden-severely-triggered-by-a-reporter-tries-to-make-a-threat-but-flubs-it-n2175505

• Sad 1

51 minutes ago, Westside said:

Living a life of projection 

And hypocrisy.  Because Dems would never edit Trump video or sound bites...