Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Four more years....Pause"

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

1 hour ago, phypon said:

Honestly, if he didn't "inappropriately" shower with his daughter and sniff kids on display on a regular basis I would feel sorry for him.  Because of those facts, I have no sympathy for a person like him.

Or the guy that voted for the Iraq War and continuing resolutions resulting 1,000,000+ deaths.  He ran the hearings and wouldn't let detractors speak. 

F*** him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though he's a nuclear-grade douche waffle, I'm starting to feel sorry for the demented old *****.  Hunter better coke him up good for the debates or he might die.  What a mess.  

11 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Nothing says desperation quite like doing a "but Trump" post in the Joe Biden dementia thread. 

Let's see if 'ole stevestojan can dunk on some of our classic moronic Joe Biden dementia takes.

What's your position on Biden's current physical and mental state without mentioning the great orange blowhard?

• Haha (+1) 1

22 hours ago, ScotSHO said:

It was unpresidential.  The clunky delivery made me laugh a little bit.  I understood the point he was making, and at the very least we could understand all the words.

20 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

• Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, stevestojan said:

Who would of predicted, a commie who cites the friggin Daily Kos, is full of stevestojan!

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Sad 1

It’s gonna be so awesome when he trounces Trump again 😁

17 hours ago, B-Man said:

An embarrassment to the country.

He’s giving a thumbs-up to the airborne team members off to the right you stupid muppet 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

He’s giving a thumbs-up to the airborne team members off to the right you stupid muppet 

What about the Schumer video? 

18 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Face it, the guys suffering from cognitive decline of one form or another. And the rate of decline is accelerating. We need a President that is mentally and physically capable of carrying out the duties of the job. Not some unknown group of "aides" making decisions and issuing actions that are the responsibility of the President. That's not an endorsement of Trump or a comment on the 2024 campaign. But it is reality. 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Even if Biden wins, he won't be the President. He isn't the President now as his handlers are running the show behind the scenes. He looks to be nearing the end. 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

What about the Schumer video? 

You mean the one where he shakes Schumer's hand and then puts it out to try and shake it again?

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Beats me, looks like he’s gesturing. 

To shake hands again 3 seconds after shaking hands? Dude how blindly do u follow these people?

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

You mean the one where he shakes Schumer's hand and then puts it out to try and shake it again?

Someone else see it, thanks!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

To shake hands again 3 seconds after shaking hands? Dude how blindly do u follow these people?

Hey, it was a gesture.  An I want to shake your hand (again, because I forgot I already did it) gesture, but a gesture all the same...

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Doc said:

Hey, it was a gesture.  An I want to shake your hand (again, because I forgot I already did it) gesture, but a gesture all the same...

Joe Biden could shake Roundys hand, simultaneously ***** his his pants while speaking in Biden-ese dementia.

Guess what?

To Roundy Joe Biden would be by all accounts sharp as a tack.

Forever lost.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Beats me, looks like he’s gesturing. 

Don’t be so willing to be a political hack. So much more credible to acknowledge the truth of the matter in this instance. A simple “that doesn’t look good” is all it takes. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Joe Biden could shake Roundys hand, simultaneously ***** his his pants while speaking in Biden-ese dementia.

Guess what?

To Roundy Joe Biden would be by all accounts sharp as a tack.

Forever lost.

I doubt even Roundy really thinks Biden is all there and I'd bet in private he tells his fellow Dems that he wishes he had been replaced.  But maybe I'm being generous.