Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Four more years....Pause"

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

"I spoke with my doctors (Dr Obummer and Dr Jill) and they told me it might be best to sit this one out. I was like c'mon man what about the thing! But they said Scanton Joe it's time to turn in your work boots."

Election 2020 Thank You GIF by CBS News

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

LOL.  that's a huge stretch.  He never got closer than 8" or so from her. They were just talking.  Maybe a long distance kiss like Casey Casein used to make long distance dedications?

This goes for both men.  They each say and do crazy ass things.  You really don't need to make things up.  Oh well, it is silly season after all.

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Dude should have been 25'd the day after the debates 

I wish Rubio was the Elephant candidate.  He'd whip Joe or Kamala's rear end.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

K Harris doesn't offer anything better .  Or poll higher 

Dems would be smart to transfer funds to win Senate and Congress seats. They are trying to change seats on the Titanic

On 7/17/2024 at 3:57 PM, Tiberius said:

Biden ain't the one calling to terminate the Constitution...

Do you mean like demanding term limits to cripple the Supreme Court, allowing the president to be like a dictator?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

SNL should update this so that thinkers of your sort have something to cheer. Mastermind!

Funny you should mention Reagan. Clearly losing it in his second term, yet the world didn't fall apart. In fact, some very good things started happening, like the fall of the Soviet Union and the liberalization of Poland with the rest of the old bloc following.

Just like a very incompetent Woodrow Wilson somehow presided over a winning effort in WW1, and a seriously declining FDR took us to victory in Europe.

Or how a declining Joe Biden brought about the strongest, most united NATO in history.

• Vomit 1

56 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Funny you should mention Reagan. Clearly losing it in his second term, yet the world didn't fall apart. In fact, some very good things started happening, like the fall of the Soviet Union and the liberalization of Poland with the rest of the old bloc following.

Just like a very incompetent Woodrow Wilson somehow presided over a winning effort in WW1, and a seriously declining FDR took us to victory in Europe.

Or how a declining Joe Biden brought about the strongest, most united NATO in history.

The problem, specifically with you, is the denial that Biden is losing it. He doesn’t belong anywhere near the office.