Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Four more years....Pause"

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

4 hours ago, Irv said:

Dems to invoke the 25th on July 25th.  I'll get the popcorn ready.

They can try. But they won’t be able to remove him with it. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

If it’s Biden vs Trump, I’ll vote for Biden, hoping the 25th is invoked. He’s worsened so quickly, I don’t see him making it through this term. 

So your for destroying democracy? It’s ok if it’s in your terms? F’n hypocrite! 

47 minutes ago, Westside said:

47 minutes ago, Westside said:

what are you talking about?  if Biden is found incompetent by the 25th he's done.  It's a constitutional amendment.  It's part of our democracy...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

It's not just Biden that's the failure.  

It's the entire Dem platform. 

It's failing everyone but the very top.  

It's why them and their supporters do anything to keep the narrative on the other guy and the current blue anon narrative.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

It's not just Biden that's the failure.  

It's the entire Dem platform. 

It's failing everyone but the very top.  

It's why them and their supporters do anything to keep the narrative on the other guy and the current blue anon narrative.  

C'mon.  Both sides pander to their big donors...who happen to be rich.  blame citizen's united and SCOTUS.  D's actually support social welfare iprograms that the rich pay most for and many D's want to pay more including me.  Biden took on big pharma with Medicare negotiated prices,  Trump's tax cuts massively favored the wealthy.  He never did much of anything with health care.

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

C'mon.  Both sides pander to their big donors...who happen to be rich.  blame citizen's united and SCOTUS.  D's actually support social welfare iprograms that the rich pay most for and many D's want to pay more including me.  Biden took on big pharma with Medicare negotiated prices,  Trump's tax cuts massively favored the wealthy.  He never did much of anything with health care.

What prevents you from paying more? You are allowed to. Be the change!

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

He was very good last night.  Knew his shite.  Spontaneous, sharp, quickly responsive.  And I liked what he said.  Nevertheless, this is what Parkinson's can look like:  Intermittent clarity and confusion.  He needs to be replaced as a candidate.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

He was very good last night.  Knew his shite.  Spontaneous, sharp, quickly responsive.  And I liked what he said.  Nevertheless, this is what Parkinson's can look like:  Intermittent clarity and confusion.  He needs to be replaced as a candidate.

He has never "looked good."

Sometimes he's just bad, like last night.

Sometimes he's frighteningly disassociated.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

11 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

He had a teleprompter preselected questions and probably an earpiece.

Joe did goodest!  Joe answered all of the SCRIPTED questions!  Well, he "kind of" answered them.  Trump is VP and Putin is the pres of Ukraine now, well, anyway, I better stop talking now because they will get mad at me, so...murflle mfflleely...*touch face, touch ear piece, cough, look for the closest kid to sniff*... 

• Haha (+1) 2

On 7/10/2024 at 2:17 PM, Joe Ferguson forever said:

what are you talking about?  if Biden is found incompetent by the 25th he's done.  It's a constitutional amendment.  It's part of our democracy...

The 25th will never happen to joey, it is for a president who becomes incapacitated. joey is a lot of things but he doesn't meet that criteria.

Anyways...

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, T&C said:

The 25th will never happen to joey, it is for a president who becomes incapacitated. joey is a lot of things but he doesn't meet that criteria.

Anyways...

He is mentally incapacitated.

450619704_10226570015421972_575784489572

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Gregg said:

He is mentally incapacitated.

I can't stand the mofo like many but he doesn't meet that threshold. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

What did you think of his foreign policy positions re China, Russia, Ukraine, Israel, Palestine?  I thought he was right on.  Amazing that the polls show such little change after the debate.  Shows how ossified our positions are and what a bad choice we all have.  
I guess the R's actually like trump tho.  Still considering but I'll vote for Biden if it comes to it.  No sign down my driveway tho.  I expect the Kaine and local D Congress challenger candidates signs are enough for anyone to discern my allegiances.  Hell, they already know anyhow.