Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Four more years....Pause"

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

8 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Biden's policies are more popular than Trump's, and in the end that is all that is going to matter 

True, after all he did finally beat Medicare.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

The coastal dummies and cat women liberals eat these lies like cake.

What's most troubling is how utterly brainwashed such a large percentage of the American population is through constant government and media gaslighting. While many observed obvious mental and physical issues with President Biden more than 18 months ago, and were chastised and ridiculed for it, it took a proclamation from Democratic official and the media to provide the marching orders for these zombies to now recognize the truth. Its frightening. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Irv said:

Uh oh!  This has to be the final nail.

Biden Has Parkinson's

I think this explains how this all flew under the radar of the amazingly consistent and leave-no-stone-unturned mainstream media.  This Parkinson's expert apparently went in through the front door several times over a few months, and really, how would anyone know that? 

As far as I can see, it's the only Achilles Heel of the modern press. Oh, and the laptop being dropped off for the Geek Squad.  So, two ways, total.  

7 minutes ago, Irv said:

Who's running the f-ing Executive Branch?  WTF!

That's a place where the Democrats current dump Biden movement doesn't want to go. And the scary thing is, most of the idiots that support them don't want to know and don't care either. The fact we've had a fake President since day one of this administration and a cabal of unidentified persons are secretly setting and running US domestic and foreign policy from the shadows which amounts to a "soft coup" doesn't faze the defeat Trump by any means necessary to "save democracy" crowd. 

• Like (+1) 2

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think this explains how this all flew under the radar of the amazingly consistent and leave-no-stone-unturned mainstream media.  This Parkinson's expert apparently went in through the front door several times over a few months, and really, how would anyone know that? 

As far as I can see, it's the only Achilles Heel of the modern press. Oh, and the laptop being dropped off for the Geek Squad.  So, two ways, total.  

Dr. Kevin R Cannard a Parkinson's disease expert from Walter Reed Medical Center visited the White House nine times to meet with President Joe Biden's personal physician Dr. Kevin O'Connor. O'Connor gave Biden a clean bill of health after his February annual physical. 

The real story isn't Biden's condition. The real story is almost everyone around him knew of his condition yet either hid it, lied about it, ignored it, and participated in the cover up.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Dr. Kevin R Cannard a Parkinson's disease expert from Walter Reed Medical Center visited the White House nine times to meet with President Joe Biden's personal physician Dr. Kevin O'Connor. O'Connor gave Biden a clean bill of health after his February annual physical. 

The real story isn't Biden's condition. The real story is almost everyone around him knew of his condition yet either hid it, lied about it, ignored it, and participated in the cover up.

10, Pro.  I think 10 visits to the personal physician of an octogenarian President's personal physician would be the minimum the press would need before one of the world's foremost experts on a degenerative disease like Parkinson's would even pop up on the radar. 

Btw--a few years back when Eric Schneiderman was AG and allegations of physical/sexual abuse were made against him.  An investigation revealed the accusations were quite credible, but of course, he's a dem in NY so he was above the law, like Eliot Spitzer a short time earleir.

Anyway, I was listening to local talk on the radio and a local reporter was spilling the beans on the accusations and allegations against him, of physical/emotional abuse, and including that it was common knowledge that he might have a problem with cocaine.  Apparently, none of that was enough to warrant any further digging or reporting, though it involved one of the most powerful people in the state. 

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

10, Pro.  I think 10 visits to the personal physician of an octogenarian President's personal physician would be the minimum the press would need before one of the world's foremost experts on a degenerative disease like Parkinson's would even pop up on the radar. 

Btw--a few years back when Eric Schneiderman was AG and allegations of physical/sexual abuse were made against him.  An investigation revealed the accusations were quite credible, but of course, he's a dem in NY so he was above the law, like Eliot Spitzer a short time earleir.

Anyway, I was listening to local talk on the radio and a local reporter was spilling the beans on the accusations and allegations against him, of physical/emotional abuse, and including that it was common knowledge that he might have a problem with cocaine.  Apparently, none of that was enough to warrant any further digging or reporting, though it involved one of the most powerful people in the state. 

Like Sgt. Schultz of Hogan's Heroes fame used to say (if I recall correctly) our government operates under the same principle of, "I see nothing. I hear nothing. Don't tell me, I don't want to know".

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

What's most troubling is how utterly brainwashed such a large percentage of the American population is through constant government and media gaslighting. While many observed obvious mental and physical issues with President Biden more than 18 months ago, and were chastised and ridiculed for it, it took a proclamation from Democratic official and the media to provide the marching orders for these zombies to now recognize the truth. Its frightening. 

Yeah, you'd expect it from the the Dems.  That so many Independents were able to be successfully gaslit is scary.

And it took watching Biden in the debate, unfiltered and without any reasonable excuse, for people to finally see what was going on with him.  And then the polls turned and Dems were finally forced to admit the truth they'd been lying about for years.

They're still trying to cover it trying to get him to drop out.  They say we love Joe, but he just can't win against Trump. I have not heard any of these people that love Joe say they are worried about Joe and his health.  Just that he can't win which is really all they care about.

This a new standard. Replace the nominee with <4 months to go cuz he can't win.  I don't remember them ever doing this before. They didn't try to remove Jimmy Carter even though they knew he was going to get his doors blown in by an existential threat to Democracy, Ronald Reagan.  Sad.