Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Four more years....Pause"

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

There's no congestion on highways anymore cuz you ride on it in a motorcade and they won't allow anyone else on.  I would like for him to drive on the highways in Seattle like us schmucks do.

He also just admitted other people (who?) tell him what to do and when to shut up.  😯

1. Biden doesn't have dementia. 

2. Ok, maybe he's lost a bit of his fastball,  but it's inconsequential. 

3. Biden has "handicaps" and it's a good thing.

Always the same playbook with the true useful idiots.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

1. Biden doesn't have dementia. 

Now they are saying it is Parkinson's.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, B-Man said:

He is gone.

Come on man. Taken out of context insinuating he thinks people in PA voted for him for Delaware senator.  

Republicans don't like it when Democrats do it (good pelple on both sides etc.) and then do the same thing with something like this.  Same is true of Trump.  You don't have to try to drum up dumb statements.  They make plenty on their own.  Makes the person who made this tweet, and anyone who says good people on both sides look dumb and under handed.

But this brings up a campaign finance/election law I'd like to see.  You can only collect money in the jurisdiction you are running in. Why should people in PA be able to influence the election in Delaware?  Not very democratic IMHO.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Come on man. Taken out of context insinuating he thinks people in PA voted for him for Delaware senator.  

Republicans don't like it when Democrats do it (good pelple on both sides etc.) and then do the same thing with something like this.  Same is true of Trump.  You don't have to try to drum up dumb statements.  They make plenty on their own.  Makes the person who made this tweet, and anyone who says good people on both sides look dumb and under handed.

But this brings up a campaign finance/election law I'd like to see.  You can only collect money in the jurisdiction you are running in. Why should people in PA be able to influence the election in Delaware?  Not very democratic IMHO.

Whatever he meant, it’s an incredibly odd statement. And maybe self-incriminating.  

8 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Self incriminating of what?

Like you said, of donors outside his jurisdiction giving him money. And maybe voting. 

8 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Biden's policies are more popular than Trump's, and in the end that is all that is going to matter 

Right. They love high inflation and open borders. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Biden's policies are more popular than Trump's, and in the end that is all that is going to matter 

On what planet because it's not Earth.

• Like (+1) 1