Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Four more years....Pause"

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Nicely done, Mark Cuban. As for Alex Berenson, anti-vax profiteer? 🤮

Now for Trump:

- Release your college transcript. Let's see for ourselves whether you're genius level

- Release your actual medical report. Not the Ronnie "Johnson" laughable summary. The real one. Weight, prescription drugs, all that.

- Answer the following: did you have sex with that woman, Ms. Daniels? Or that other woman, Ms. McDougal. Or both.

- Sit down for a full interview with PBS. No questions barred. No editing.

For both candidates:

- name the countries bordering Ukraine

- name the head of the EU

- name the prime minister of Spain

- what is the name of the international agreement that governs U.S. treatment of asylum seekers? When did the United States join it?

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Nicely done, Mark Cuban. As for Alex Berenson, anti-vax profiteer? 🤮

Now for Trump:

- Release your college transcript. Let's see for ourselves whether you're genius level

- Release your actual medical report. Not the Ronnie "Johnson" laughable summary. The real one. Weight, prescription drugs, all that.

- Answer the following: did you have sex with that woman, Ms. Daniels? Or that other woman, Ms. McDougal. Or both.

- Sit down for a full interview with PBS. No questions barred. No editing.

For both candidates:

- name the countries bordering Ukraine

- name the head of the EU

- name the prime minister of Spain

- what is the name of the international agreement that governs U.S. treatment of asylum seekers? When did the United States join it?

You forgot-"What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"

• Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Finding Q!

:lol:

Anti-vax profiteer?

That guy raked in millions getting censored and sued I tell ya!

Alex Berenson has made a helluva lot more money off fools like this one ^ than he ever did writing for the NYT.

Today he says "HOMELESS" Security then immediately speaks some gibberish.  Schmucky Schumer was there. Maybe he fed Joke one of his famous raw burgers.

• Like (+1) 1

With his mobiity problems for so long he should know how to get into a SUV.  You  go in ass first on the edge of the seat then use the handle over the  door to help pull yourself in. I was using a waker the I was discharged after my trasplant and had no problem getting into one.

Humerous note: As I was typing this the autocorrect changed mobility to obit!

I get the thing about Biden's diminishing mental capacity. I think it's overstated, but I get it. So it's fair game as long as you play it fair (and don't edit videos unfairly, etc).

But I don't get why people are so eager to jump on an 81 year old man with (as his own medical reports say) "moderate to severe arthritis." Do we think that someone with mobility issues is not fit to be president? Was FDR not fit to be president? 

12 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I get the thing about Biden's diminishing mental capacity. I think it's overstated, but I get it. So it's fair game as long as you play it fair (and don't edit videos unfairly, etc).

But I don't get why people are so eager to jump on an 81 year old man with (as his own medical reports say) "moderate to severe arthritis." Do we think that someone with mobility issues is not fit to be president? Was FDR not fit to be president? 

You believe that the recent videos over the past week have been edited?  Serious question.  Many people saw the events on live TV and have said that the videos are not edited.  

Another question, do you think Biden is mentally fit to be president for another term?

Just now, phypon said:

You believe that the recent videos over the past week have been edited?  Serious question.  Many people saw the events on live TV and have said that the videos are not edited.  

Another question, do you think Biden is mentally fit to be president for another term?

First question: we've gone over it ad nauseam. I do think at a minimum the France parachutist/photo opp video was deceptive.

Second: I think he's mentally fit now. I have no way of knowing whether he'll be mentally fit when he's 86, and there is certainly cause for concern. I would have rather seen a younger candidate. I would have also rather seen a younger, more stable opposition candidate. We play the hand we're dealt.

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

First question: we've gone over it ad nauseam. I do think at a minimum the France parachutist/photo opp video was deceptive.

Second: I think he's mentally fit now. I have no way of knowing whether he'll be mentally fit when he's 86, and there is certainly cause for concern. I would have rather seen a younger candidate. I would have also rather seen a younger, more stable opposition candidate. We play the hand we're dealt.

He's not.  It's as simple as that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1