Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Four more years....Pause"

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, stevestojan said:

Nothing says desperation quite like doing a "but Trump" post in the Joe Biden dementia thread. 

Let's see if 'ole stevestojan can dunk on some of our classic moronic Joe Biden dementia takes.

What's your position on Biden's current physical and mental state without mentioning the great orange blowhard?

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Nothing says desperation quite like doing a "but Trump" post in the Joe Biden dementia thread. 

Let's see if 'ole stevestojan can dunk on some of our classic moronic Joe Biden dementia takes.

What's your position on Biden's current physical and mental state without mentioning the great orange blowhard?

He will be removed, and Kamala (most likely) will be the Dem candidate. Nobody can cheat death even Dem politicians. Biden really does look like he is on his last legs. How much time he has I have no idea. I am not a doctor. But you don't have to be a doctor to know he doesn't have the physical or mental capability to do the job. He is probably not the President right now. His handlers (Obama, Pelosi or whoever) are most likely calling the shots. Also, I doubt he will be here in 2 years much less 4.

50 minutes ago, Gregg said:

He will be removed, and Kamala (most likely) will be the Dem candidate. Nobody can cheat death even Dem politicians. Biden really does look like he is on his last legs. How much time he has I have no idea. I am not a doctor. But you don't have to be a doctor to know he doesn't have the physical or mental capability to do the job. He is probably not the President right now. His handlers (Obama, Pelosi or whoever) are most likely calling the shots. Also, I doubt he will be here in 2 years much less 4.

I can't see that.  They know she'll lose in a landslide.  Their only hope is to drag him across the finish line and that enough people are stupid enough to vote for them when it means a Harris Presidency almost immediately.  

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Doc said:

I can't see that.  They know she'll lose in a landslide.  Their only hope is to drag him across the finish line and that enough people are stupid enough to vote for them when it means a Harris Presidency almost immediately.  

I don't think he can make it to November. Either he will have declined mentally to the point where he can't continue, or he won't be around by then. How much longer can they "Weekend at Bernie's" him.

2 minutes ago, Gregg said:

I don't think he can make it to November. Either he will have declined mentally to the point where he can't continue, or he won't be around by then. How much longer can they "Weekend at Bernie's" him.

I doubt he'll die by November.  Mentally he'll continue to decline but they'll just try to hide him.  Again there's no way Harris is the nominee because she has no chance in hell of winning.  It would be better to just nominate Grewsom (and probably a black VP, assuming Harris refuses to be it) and take their chances that the CBC will still go along with it.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

I doubt he'll die by November.  Mentally he'll continue to decline but they'll just try to hide him.  Again there's no way Harris is the nominee because she has no chance in hell of winning.  It would be better to just nominate Grewsom (and probably a black VP, assuming Harris refuses to be it) and take their chances that the CBC will still go along with it.

I hope not. Last thing America needs is to become like CA. I think Newscum will be a serious candidate for them in 2028 unfortunately.

23 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I can't say he's completely toast because he's actually getting worse.  He should go back to being a professor at Penn or truck driving...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Crap like this is why team blue does nothing but rage about the orange dude.  Cause Biden is a joke/disaster

Wow!  And the resident idiots here say he's sharp as a tack!  Total embarrassment .

13 minutes ago, phypon said:

Wow!  And the resident idiots here say he's sharp as a tack!  Total embarrassment .

I almost want to feel sorry for the guy.

3 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

I almost want to feel sorry for the guy.

Honestly, if he didn't "inappropriately" shower with his daughter and sniff kids on display on a regular basis I would feel sorry for him.  Because of those facts, I have no sympathy for a person like him.

5 minutes ago, phypon said:

Honestly, if he didn't "inappropriately" shower with his daughter and sniff kids on display on a regular basis I would feel sorry for him.  Because of those facts, I have no sympathy for a person like him.

He's been a crooked politician for 50 plus years which makes sympathy very hard.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Biden never tried overthrowing  an election

mama mia

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Remember when they hid FDR's wheelchair from pictures?  Today's liberal would abhor the thought of offending a handy-capable person, but still defend this.