Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Four more years....Pause"

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they pivot to Kamala who is actually worse than the drooling vegetable. The Dems can't cheat death. Biden looks like he is heading that way. No chance he lives another 4 years. Newscum will probably be their guy in 2028. God help us all if he wins. Just look at the POS state CA for proof of that.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Gregg said:

I think they pivot to Kamala who is actually worse than the drooling vegetable. The Dems can't cheat death. Biden looks like he is heading that way. No chance he lives another 4 years. Newscum will probably be their guy in 2028. God help us all if he wins. Just look at the POS state CA for proof of that.

I look forward to VP Harris wowing us during the campaign season with stories about her stellar performance as border Czar.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

and repeating the F15 vs rifles nonsense.

Threatening your citizens isn't the best way to make a point Joe.

Yet on J6, people with no weapons (that were used) were going to overthrow the government...

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, stevestojan said:

It was unpresidential.  The clunky delivery made me laugh a little bit.  I understood the point he was making, and at the very least we could understand all the words.