Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Four more years....Pause"

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

Posted (edited)

Live From Studio 6B on Real America's Voice  today played clips of Reagan speaking at the 40th anniversary of D-Day back in 1984. He was 73 then, not much younger than Joke is today.   The they played clips of Joke today. What a difference. The whole show is available on You Tube. 

Edited by Wacka

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

I think the Dems will have to pull the plug on him before the election. This drooling vegetable might not even make it to the election.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

Of course, the problem is that they can't.

There is no reasonable explanation that doesn't end without admitting there's a serious problem here, despite whatever spin they want to put out there. 

This is the person the Democrats are running, however impaired he is, whatever his issues are. 

• Agree 2

39 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

By all accounts he's as sharp as a tack. Spry for his age.

:lol:

You'd think an alleged cardiologist would have seen some senile people in his time.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

:lol::lol:

At every single moron who pretends that this guy is lucid.

This is why my ignore list grows so large.  I have zero interest in hearing any other opinion you have when you can't admit the obvious reality about Biden.

Forever lost under a green sky.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

This is why my ignore list grows so large.  I have zero interest in hearing any other opinion you have when you can't admit the obvious reality about Biden.

There's that demetria gesture with his arms again. But no he's still sharp as a tack.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Messages like this are currently falling on death ears as other world leaders like Biden that ignore the needs of their citizens are losing support and seats in governments to populist and nationalist party candidates. France, Germany, Austria, Belgium, and the Netherlands to name a few. Those leaders can laugh all they want to the exit. Global liberalism's goal of centralizing power looks to be on the retreat as more and more citizens discover the alternative of local government decisions and priorities.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Messages like this are currently falling on death ears as other world leaders like Biden that ignore the needs of their citizens are losing support and seats in governments to populist and nationalist party candidates. France, Germany, Austria, Belgium, and the Netherlands to name a few. Those leaders can laugh all they want to the exit. Global liberalism's goal of centralizing power looks to be on the retreat as more and more citizens discover the alternative of local government decisions and priorities.

Oh BS. Who is losing seats? The GOP hasn't won sh it since Trump got elected

• Haha (+1) 1

Tib-stain responds with an entirely predictable but Trump deflection?

How out of character!

But let's look closely at that Biden campaign ad.

How much am I to assume is fake?

100%

Why? Well because even though the narcissistic orange blowhard gives plenty of material for opposition campaign ad fodder, the Biden regime only prefers to use fake ones it seems. Like the good marxists that they are.

I Immediately recognized Poland's first lady "snubbing" Trump.

Fake.

At 1:34 in the clip below after citing a bunch of other proven media Trump lies, there's the snub lie debunked.

6 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's why lefty "news" sites like Yahoo! are starting to run articles about him being replaced.