Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Four more years....Pause"

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Doc said:

Good question.  Do Trump at the same time as well.

With Trump it might not be mental decline but its clear to me he doesn't have a handle on the details of anything. If he did I'd be confident he'll "win" the debates. Rather than cite facts and figures along with the impact to American voters and citizens on issues ranging from the economy to the border crisis he makes bombastic statements and highly subjective commentary.

See, while I prefer Trump over Biden as the cleaner Pig in the mud hole I can be critical. I'm not seeing people casting aside any criticisms of Biden and his agenda do that here like admitting he created the border problem, blamed it on somebody else, claimed he can't fix it, then issued an order to fix it while blaming others again. And he's a couple cans short of a six pack upstairs.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

With Trump it might not be mental decline but its clear to me he doesn't have a handle on the details of anything. If he did I'd be confident he'll "win" the debates. Rather than cite facts and figures along with the impact to American voters and citizens on issues ranging from the economy to the border crisis he makes bombastic statements and highly subjective commentary.

See, while I prefer Trump over Biden as the cleaner Pig in the mud hole I can be critical. I'm not seeing people casting aside any criticisms of Biden and his agenda do that here like admitting he created the border problem, blamed it on somebody else, claimed he can't fix it, then issued an order to fix it while blaming others again. And he's a couple cans short of a six pack upstairs.

I don't disagree.  I was just talking about both taking a mental competency test.  Start with drawing a clock face and go from there.

Edited by Doc

44 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

My guess is they keep him around for the election assuming he is still alive by then in hopes he beats Trump. If he does (God help us) then the Dems will force him to step down and Harris takes over which would suck even worse. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

Reminds me of my FIL.

Sadly many of us have witnessed older family members look like this at some point.  No serious person can look at that clip or the hundreds of others over the past four years and claim that Biden is in good shape.

Sadly we have many unserious people here as well.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Cringe Inducing

DAVID STROM 

FTA:

But it's impossible not to comment on how embarrassing Biden's performance has been, even cringe-inducing. Obviously, I am biased against the man, but you would have to be blind not to notice that Biden hasn't just lost a step as anybody his age would have. He looks terrible. 

I didn't even bother to write about the Wall Street Journal piece on Biden that everybody was talking about. Who cares what Washington insiders are willing to say about Biden's brain? We all can see that Biden isn't always lucid, and the fact that some people are willing to say this while others insist that he is sharper than Einstein in the patent office is as surprising as the sun rising in the East. 

It's Washington politics, not data. We have all the data we need without whispers from establishment types. 

Everybody around Biden is pretending not to notice that he looks and acts lost, and we can thank them for their kindness. But as a Cold War kid, I can tell you that he looked like one of the Soviet leaders from Brezhnev until Gorbachev. Old, out of touch, and leading a nation in decline. 

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/06/06/cringe-inducing-n3789764

Elder abuse.

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Sadly many of us have witnessed older family members look like this at some point.  No serious person can look at that clip or the hundreds of others over the past four years and claim that Biden is in good shape.

Sadly we have many unserious people here as well.

100%  How some of these clowns believe what they post is mind boggling.  What a mess.