Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Four more years....Pause"

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes: Inside Reports of Just How Much Biden Is Slipping Behind the Scenes

By Nick Arama

We've seen Joe Biden getting worse right before our eyes. We've been giving you a running account of it and, indeed, how much worse he's gotten since he even began to occupy the Oval Office. 

Now, a new report from the Wall Street Journal reveals even more troubling concerns about his performance in meetings over the last few months. 

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/06/05/biden-slipping-report-n2175062

https://www.wsj.com/politics/policy/joe-biden-age-election-2024-8ee15246

Why do the leftists want to vote for a mentally challenged person? Bribem is completely shot! His wife should be arrested for elderly abuse. 
Shame on you leftists!

• Like (+1) 1

JIM GERAGHTY: What Did the President Know, and How Long Did He Remember It?

On the menu today: Way back in June 2022, I wrote, “I think the single most predictable ‘bombshell’ of the coming years is that sometime in 2025, someone like Bob Woodward or Robert Costa will publish a book with a title like Perpetual Crisis: Inside the Biden White House, and we will ‘learn’ something like, ‘the president’s official health report said he was in fine shape for his age. But behind the scenes, Jill Biden, Ron Klain, and Susan Rice were deeply concerned the president’s health was rapidly declining, and that he would soon be unable to perform his duties.’”

This morning, the Wall Street Journal takes us another half-step toward that minimally shocking revelation, interviewing more than 45 sources and offering a grim portrait of President Biden behind the scenes: forgetful, mumbling, increasingly reliant on notes to remember basic facts, and seemingly oblivious to his own administration’s policies and decisions. The assessment from some sources that Biden has some good days and some not-so-good days reminds our Luther Ray Abel of visits to family in nursing homes throughout his childhood and early adulthood.

It’s as bad as you fear, Americans, because all of us with experience with elderly relatives know that over time, the good days become rarer, and the bad days become more frequent.

Put another way, Biden’s never going to be as young and sharp-minded as he was yesterday.

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/what-did-the-president-know-and-how-long-did-he-remember/

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/the-taboo-lifts-on-discussing-bidens-age/

If the Journal is shocked by how Biden behaves behind the scenes:

I'm sure that those who sat in on this interview and gave comments off the record throwing Biden under the bus are all MAGA republicans. 

There's so many of them on staff at the the WH these days!

By all accounts baby!

• Shocked 1

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Biden is killing it in his D-Day speech.

Let the "they shot him up with something" rumors begin.

So why not end all the speculation and negative commentary by putting the entire issue to rest by submitting to a mental competency test?

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So why not end all the speculation and negative commentary by putting the entire issue to rest by submitting to a mental competency test?

Look, there's going to be a debate in a few weeks.

I don't expect it, but here's what I'd like to see: basic questions about the world and the USA. Who is the President/Prime Minister of Spain? (I don't know the answer to that off the top of my head, but I'm not running for President). What is the price of crude oil, and how has it been trending year to date? How many cases are pending in our immigration courts? Do you have a plan to address that?

They say the mods will kill the mics of the candidate not responding. Good. Give them time to show their mastery (or lack thereof) on various topics.

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Good question.  Do Trump at the same time as well.

• Like (+1) 2

Are they giving Demented Biden the drug test?  They're going to have him so hopped up on coke and Aricept he'll be offline for a week.  What a mess.