Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Four more years....Pause"

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

Dude is shot.  But part of me thinks it doesn't matter.  Dems don't care because they know Barry Obammy is still calling all the shots anyway.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It's going to be hard for Democrats to get Biden reelected in 2024 when he is taking a dirt nap, or in a wall unit at the cemetery, or cremated and in an urn above his wife's fireplace.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, B-Man said:

We should be talking about the 25th amendment,  not the 14th.

Our Commander in Chief

He thought the question was about "sausage" and not "hostage".  And who doesn't like a good sausage?

• Like (+1) 1

OF COURSE HE DID!  

Biden skips traditional year-end press conference in favor of celebrity softball interviews.

President Biden came into office promising to restore relations with journalists after his predecessor’s four combative years, but Mr. Biden is again skipping the traditional end-of-year presidential press conference in favor of softball interviews with celebrities.

The year-end press conference was a staple of past presidents, who viewed it for decades as an opportunity to tout their accomplishments to the American people. Former President Donald Trump was the first to abandon the practice, a snub that Mr. Biden has continued. 

Mr. Biden has been less accessible to the press during his three years in office than any other modern president, according to data from the American Presidency Project at the University of California, Santa Barbara.

https://archive.is/slg8w

https://archive.is/9OYLF

• Shocked 1