I think that this waiting game w/TH

It looks like the Titians and the Jags are in the mix now and as we go into camps players are going to drop. If we don't know anything we know that TD always has something up his sleve. Here are some points to support my thoughts:

Milk-toast draft outside of the first two rounds- Trading TH in the draft would have been for a loss. As we now know, the offers were weak and Travis is worth more that a mid 3 or 4. Trading him for a player and a pick or just a high pick in '06 would be much better

TH is the best RB left that is avalible. All deals come through TD.

The camp issue.

TD is holding all the cards and that's the position that he loves. relax, we will see that a better-than-'05-pick deal will come of this.

Jeff

It looks like the Titians and the Jags are in the mix now and as we go into camps players are going to drop. If we don't know anything we know that TD always has something up his sleve. Here are some points to support my thoughts:

Milk-toast draft outside of the first two rounds- Trading TH in the draft would have been for a loss. As we now know, the offers were weak and Travis is worth more that a mid 3 or 4. Trading him for a player and a pick or just a high pick in '06 would be much better

The camp issue.

TD is holding all the cards and that's the position that he loves. relax, we will see that a better-than-'05-pick deal will come of this.

Jeff

338134[/snapback]

Dude...I totally agree. While I was disappointed that we couldn't get anything done for this draft, I certainly didn't think TD blew it by not giving TH away. TD has been in the league a long time, and he knows a lot of stuff goes down between April and September. This will work out very well for the Bills I think.

Well it seems the media is lying yet again. Yeah I know thats normal. But from the front of TBD, it appears the Titans are not interested and have not talked with the Bills regarding Henry:

Contrary to media reports, Reese said he has not had any recent conversations with the Buffalo Bills regarding the availability of running back Travis Henry. Likewise, Reese has had no contact with Eddie George or his representatives of late either.

I'm curious VA: If the Media always lies, then where did you get the information that confirmed this? Didn't that very same information come from a media source?

or do you have a source or several media sources you trust and other sources you do not?

I'm curious VA: If the Media always lies, then where did you get the information that confirmed this? Didn't that very same information come from a media source?

or do you have a source or several  media sources you trust and other sources you do not?

338176[/snapback]

I think I belive the one with a direct quote from a GM over the one that says, inside sources say the titans might be looking.

The camp issue.

Jeff

338134[/snapback]

Holding all the cards?

Every week that passes, TH's value is diminished. Every GM in the league

knows Buffalo would like to get rid of TH, or it is going to be TD's problem.

TH may not even show up for camp.

No move during the main free agency period.

No move prior to the draft.

No move during the draft.

Now we are moving into the summer months hoping someone goes

down on another team.

Do't think this really hurts the Bills much, however were're not going to

get much for him now.

:D

Holding all the cards?

Every week that passes, TH's value is diminished.  Every GM in the league

down on another team. 

get much for him now.

The more time passes, the more RB's will start to drop like flies. Taylor is the latest. There will be more, rest assured.

Holding all the cards?

Every week that passes, TH's value is diminished.  Every GM in the league

down on another team. 

get much for him now.

338516[/snapback]

I don't agree. I think that more teams will jump on board. They would much rather deal with Buffalo one on one than try to out bid a handfull of other teams when he's cut next year.

Jeff