Tulsi Gabbard Leaves Dem Party: Officially Endorses Trump

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

I did do research.  I just did it for you.  Clearly you haven't done any "research".  Go back to June, before the debate, very close.  Also, it's from a site you approve of (you linked to it yourself):

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/

Also, since PolyMarket has Trump ahead right now, should Kumalot be replaced?  I mean, it's only been a week since the DNC made it official.  Her polling is down, so why not do some focus groups with Beyonce or someone and if they poll better, replace Kumalot, right?

If you haven't watched the show from Amazon "The Boys", you should.  It's all about ratings, not policy.

Can you explain The Boys reference to me? Unless I completely misunderstood what the creators have said regarding the messaging behind the source material, I’m confused by your comment.

Edited by GMB 8888

2 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

Can you explain The Boys reference to me? Unless I completely misunderstood what the creators have said regarding the messaging behind the source material, I’m confused by your comment.

Sure.  Not sure how much you know about the show.  It's about "superheros" that have basically been manufactured by a company.  The only thing the company is worried about is polling and essentially social credit scores.  If one of the hero's has bad numbers/polling they are replaced.  So without any spoilers, that's part the gist (not entirely the composition of the show, but def a strong subplot).

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, phypon said:

I did do research.  I just did it for you.  Clearly you haven't done any "research".  Go back to June, before the debate, very close.  Also, it's from a site you approve of (you linked to it yourself):

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/

Also, since PolyMarket has Trump ahead right now, should Kumalot be replaced?  I mean, it's only been a week since the DNC made it official.  Her polling is down, so why not do some focus groups with Beyonce or someone and if they poll better, replace Kumalot, right?

If you haven't watched the show from Amazon "The Boys", you should.  It's all about ratings, not policy.

The debate was June 27. This was the effect on the polls 

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/03/us/politics/poll-debate-biden-trump.html

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, phypon said:

Sure.  Not sure how much you know about the show.  It's about "superheros" that have basically been manufactured by a company.  The only thing the company is worried about is polling and essentially social credit scores.  If one of the hero's has bad numbers/polling they are replaced.  So without any spoilers, that's part the gist (not entirely the composition of the show, but def a strong subplot).

Oh yea, I’m familiar with it, just wasn’t sure what the connection was you were trying to make. I get it now…it’s a good show, really love how it trolls both sides so aggressively. 

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

why are you still talking about polls? Who gives a flying *****? Touch grass man…

here’s a poll that supports my statement, now here’s a poll that supports MY statement…like who cares man…

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You're making my point.  So if Harris' numbers go down after the debate with Trump (if she doesn't back out), should cackler be replaced?  Or are you then going to say that polls don't matter?  Take the "L", man.  You're not doing yourself any favors with your line of "logic" here. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, phypon said:

You're making my point.  So if Harris' numbers go down after the debate with Trump (if she doesn't back out), should cackler be replaced?  Or are you then going to say that polls don't matter?  Take the "L", man.  You're not doing yourself any favors with your line of "logic" here. 

this entire conversation has been void of logic…you’re literally debating polls…like what are you both doing? Ha

34 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

this entire conversation has been void of logic…you’re literally debating polls…like what are you both doing? Ha

I’m doing the normal. Working out. Arguing from the parking lot before going to the course and touching lots of grass. Polls matter. They took down a sitting president’s re election bid. 

• 2 weeks later...