Tulsi Gabbard Leaves Dem Party: Officially Endorses Trump

1 hour ago, Nelius said:

Consistently anti-war, other than Syria. I think the inexperienced politician thing is also a big deal. She's played the flip flopping properly in that we're all talking about her, but yet she's still a very inexperienced politician that never really did anything impactful for her constituents, so much so that the majority seems to very much dislike her. That matters.

Agree with your second point entirely, but in the case of Tulsi Gabbard, there's a tremendous amount of evidence of her actually being very pro-war. Has she had a true change of heart, or is it uh, money? I guess none of us will really know. The thing about Tulsi though is she completely disappears, which I think will impact her rise. She doesn't have the Trump, Lake energy. She kind of pops up, says something that causes some minor waves, and then falls off the map for months. That's not gonna cut it.

spot on.  The other thing that struck a chord is if you blur some of the details the above analysis describes Liz Cheney. Very similar calculus. occasionally popping headlines, losing at home, inexperienced politician. Etc.  

RE: the money motive, other than the obvious comp from conservative outlets for appearing as the contentious objector, are there other sponsors? 

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • BillsFanNC changed the title to Tulsi Gabbard Leaves Dem Party: Expected To Endorse Trump
  • BillsFanNC changed the title to Tulsi Gabbard Leaves Dem Party: Officially Endorses Trump
3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Was she ever part of a R cabinet?  Her defection will cause zero D's to change their vote.  Some of these 200 may well change some sane R voters choice

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kamala-harris-endorsement-bush-mccain-romney-staff/

You Leftists are funny.  You're not the first Lefty to post this.  You all follow the same script.  If you think 200 staffers from 20 years ago is on the same level of an RFK and Tulsi endorsement then you are delusional.  Not only that, if you are excited about people from and administration full of war criminals is a good endorsement, I don't know what to say.  Your schtick of trying to point the finger and flip the script has been failing miserably over the last 6 months.  It says a lot that people that are war hawks are endorsing your party.  You can have them.  Not a good look...

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, phypon said:

You Leftists are funny.  You're not the first Lefty to post this.  You all follow the same script.  If you think 200 staffers from 20 years ago is on the same level of an RFK and Tulsi endorsement then you are delusional.  Not only that, if you are excited about people from and administration full of war criminals is a good endorsement, I don't know what to say.  Your schtick of trying to point the finger and flip the script has been failing miserably over the last 6 months.  It says a lot that people that are war hawks are endorsing your party.  You can have them.  Not a good look...

Not a good look to MAGA's like you.  To normal people, the fact that so many of trump's staff including "my generals" are warning against him ever being prez again catches attention.  Fortunately only about of 1/3 of voters drink the kool aid like you do.  Still way too many looneys out there.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever