Buffalo Bills programing alert

For those of you, like me, who can't get the NFL NETWORK ( :doh: ) at 10:30 PM EST, tonight (May 16th), ESPN CLASSIC starts a 90 minute block of Bills programming. Here is the schedule;

10:30pm: Buffalo Bills 1992 video yearbook (the year of the "greatest comeback")

11:00pm: NFL Game of the Week: Bills at Jets (12/16/73- OJ sets the rushing record!)

12:00am: SB XXVI hilights: Bills vs Redskins (this game was never as close as NFL films makes it look! Tonight is the night I start my new years resolution of getting to bed before midnight)

- Enjoy!

Don't the have anything else? They have showed those three programs 789 times in the last year.

338073[/snapback]

Yeah, I know, but I can watch Bills highlights all day...I love the 70's stuff! On Saturdays, ESPN Classic shows "This Week In the NFL" reruns. It is just highlights of games from one week in a season. It is fun to see highlights of Dennis Shaw and Dan Darragh (okay, not fun, but interesting, those were dark days!)

Yeah, I know, but I can watch Bills highlights all day...I love the 70's stuff!  On Saturdays, ESPN Classic shows "This Week In the NFL" reruns.  It is just highlights of games from one week in a season.  It is fun to see highlights of Dennis Shaw and Dan Darragh (okay, not fun, but interesting, those were dark days!)

338100[/snapback]

I've been taping those old one hour episodes of " This Week In The NFL " ( hosted by Pat Summeral and Tom Brookshire ) and really enjoy them. They had week one and week two of the 1973 season last week. Last year, they were showing all the 1969 and 1970 highlights.

Win or lose, those were great memories of youth. :doh:

I've been taping those old one hour episodes of " This Week In The NFL " ( hosted by Pat Summeral and Tom Brookshire )  and really enjoy them.  They had week one and week two of the 1973 season last week. Last year, they were showing all the 1969 and 1970 highlights.

Win or lose, those were great memories of youth.  :doh:

338119[/snapback]

youth?!?!

More like infancy... :doh:

"This week in the NFL" shows are great. I love watching those. Actually, I remember watching those as a kid on Sunday mornings in the mid 70's- right after Tom & Jerry cartoons- before going to the Bills games. That show was the predecessor to Inside the NFL on HBO which started in the 77 or 78 if I remember correctly.

I seem to find more vintage NFL Films programming on Classic than I do the NFL Network, which is surprising because NFLN has access to the ENTIRE VAULT of NFL Films...but I guess Training Camp with the Jacksonville Jaguars, or the daily showing of last year's AFC championship, somehow makes better theater. :doh: