New Bills Backer Bar in Fort Mill, SC

I spoke with the Danny, the owner of the new Fort Mill Tavern on Highway 160 in Fort Mill. He was a partner at Tavern on the Tracks in Charlotte, but sold to have his own bar. He is getting some big screen TV's and Labatt's on tap for the fall. The menu is great - beef on Wick, fish fry and of course great wings. I will post more information before pre-season. IF you are a snow bird, it's right of interstate 77, exit 85 in South Carolina.

I spoke with the Danny, the owner of the new Fort Mill Tavern on Highway 160 in Fort Mill. He was a partner at Tavern on the Tracks in Charlotte, but sold to have his own bar. He is getting some big screen TV's and Labatt's on tap for the fall. The menu is great - beef on Wick, fish fry and of course great wings.  I will post more information before pre-season. IF you are a snow bird, it's right of interstate 77, exit 85 in South Carolina.

337999[/snapback]

Thats great this area needs some Bills Bars! I am in south Charlotte and there is not much.

Thats why I have Direc TV and a 42 inch plasma!

I spoke with the Danny, the owner of the new Fort Mill Tavern on Highway 160 in Fort Mill. He was a partner at Tavern on the Tracks in Charlotte, but sold to have his own bar. He is getting some big screen TV's and Labatt's on tap for the fall. The menu is great - beef on Wick, fish fry and of course great wings.  I will post more information before pre-season. IF you are a snow bird, it's right of interstate 77, exit 85 in South Carolina.

337999[/snapback]

:D Great news! Please let me know and we'll try to come up from Columbia for a game or two. Hope to see you there.

337999[/snapback]

Sounds better than the Burton. Too many Pittsburgh fans.

:D

337999[/snapback]

I'm hoping to make it to buffalo for 5 or 6 games and may be dragged to panthers games by friends on other weeks, but I am guessing I end up at tavern on the tracks since I only live 3 minutes down south boulevard from there.

Township was great in 1992, now it's way too crowded. It's about time there were more Bills bars there. My question is where the hell where they in the 80's man!? :D Sure, get lots of em now that I don't live there anymore.

Seriously, I'll tell my brother, he will probably show up there a bunch...

I'm hoping to make it to buffalo for 5 or 6 games and may be dragged to panthers games by friends on other weeks, but I am guessing I end up at tavern on the tracks since I only live 3 minutes down south boulevard from there.

Yeah they are keeping the "Buffalo" theme because its a cash cow at Tavern on the Tracks. I have Panthers season tickets too, but with two little ones, I prefer watching the Bills on a Sunday afternoon.

• 2 weeks later...
Stopped there had wings, beef and fingers. food Decent. has jim Kelly autograph jersey and other football team stars on wall. Its not a Bills Bar. Its a sports bar!.

347241[/snapback]

Danny - the owner has a ton of autographed stuff from his days as a Hooters manager. His wife told him he needed a place to store them - so he decorated the bar.

Trust me - he is gearing up for football season. You'll see more Bills stuff on the walls soon.