$31 Trillion + the US Now Owes as it's Deficit With Interest & The Spending Continues .

Use to be like all of us when we are doing our bills we had to only spend what we could afford sure back in the day we all may have extended our selves a bit for the new truck or something like that but for the most part we stayed within our means & we were taught to be fiscally responsible in out lives but what happened where did this thinking go awry ?

First it was the federal reserve act, and getting rid of the gold standard, and on & on the irresponsibility of those deals & more by again the people we the people put in office through out the years to be responsible for us have done the exact opposite with no recourse being able to be taken & here we are !! 

We are suppose to be led by example i had 2 different examples one was a spend thrift the other was very responsible fiscally & i am so blessed to have followed the right one but none of the people put in place to be fiscally responsible are .

ALL Politicians take every chance they get to over spend because of what ever personal agenda they have weather it be for their own states or in some deal with others . If vote for me on this i'll vote with you on that all to get more money & in the end we the people have to pay the price .

Why is there a double standard, why do we have to abide by certain laws set up for society & live with in certain parameters but those we elect don't ? 

As i get older i have lost just about all faith in most in the US gov't there are a few left that i can see that they are trying to keep things going in the right direction fighting the opposition every step of the way but i can't imagine the tole that takes on a person & i praise those that fight the good fight each day for us .

But with that being said given the fact that there has been some say $8 trillion added to this deficit recently i don't know how the US as a country can continue on this path & seeing as who is being chosen to lead us we are even those that believe in their choices at the polls so screwed because none of them can see the forest for the trees .

The future will be interesting to say the least & as long as they keep us at odds with each other this trend will continue because we are not paying attention to what they are doing in OZ behind the curtain which has been the point all along .

With all this said how can the US ever pay down this amount of money when they just keep printing & spending ? What is the interest on $31 Trillion each day ? But they say the new spending is paid for HOW ??

The lies will continue because their transparency is totally different than ours, their rules are again different than ours too so how far will it go ?  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

first, whats this have to do with the op? second, razors/pins all sort of stories are told about candy..the result. parents are vigilant of their kids candy and lives. oh....no...the horror 🙄 i know you guys advocate strangers doing whatever they want to peoples children but believe it or not, parents being involved and protective is a good thing.

it doesn't surprise me that you follow that twitter handle. 

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Thank you (+1) 1

as for the op. i think our leaders think because of the way the dollar is set up that there is simply no way debt matters. if the dollar and US economy crash so does most the world. that mindset makes spending limitless. maybe that's baked in where we are counting on countries not to collect. we essentially see that is not really true. several generations are now living lives worse then their parents and the reprocussions are hitting in a way where the can can't be kicked much further down the road. seems our peak has past and everyone is just waiting on something that brings it back. maga was promised but i think that was just more can kicking and artificial results. took a world war and millions dying and a ton of innovations for the first one. is this what russia and a seeming attack on ANY talks of a peaceful outcome? dems used to be about peace, hippies ect. now they are the more blood thirsty party. another way they flipped.

so you would think a abrupt inflation spike would wake people up bigtime but on they squeal for more gov, based on more promises the good times will never end. as we see a woman spouting about fentanyl is enough to distract some while millions of americans are drowning in debt and there is a indefinite time it will end. billions for war as americans suffer. cleaner energy with no infrastructure as people make choices of food or gas. think of the utopian future we will have as they sacrifice everyone having their life destroyed in the present. 

"as long as its not me" is the mindset for most things in life now. vote for me and ill give you someone elses money too. who wants to be fiscally conservative. that's boring and requires restraint. whos going to elect anyone who isnt offering something. i think we are all just grabbing the silverware off the titanic at this point. to bad no one realizes only a select few will have a raft when it really hits the fan. we are only seeing the water trickle in so far.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

🎯

I watched the game and saw that replay. I was absolutely amazed and impressed that the security guy could stand there facing away from the play and not turn around when he hears the footsteps and the crowd all screaming. Good for him! I don’t think I could do it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

9 minutes ago, T master said:

As usual the ignorant stick together no matter what it takes & the previous statement holds true to you also !! 

Funny - you don’t mind when Chef Jim and others jump in to talk about food menus and recipes on threads that don’t sugarcoat Trump.

lolz

22 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Funny - you don’t mind when Chef Jim and others jump in to talk about food menus and recipes on threads that don’t sugarcoat Trump.

lolz

WTF does the post have to do with Trump ?? Nothing . Plus Chef Jim didn't have a response on this post that's why i respond to yours & Tibs ignorant response the way i did .

If he reply'd something stupid i'd respond the same as i did to you ...

Edited by T master
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, T master said:

WTF does the post have to do with Trump ?? Nothing . Plus Chef Jim didn't have a response on this post that's why i respond to yours & Tibs ignorant response the way i did .

Reading comprehension isn’t one of your strengths, eh? 

14 minutes ago, T master said:

Relax Francis! I was actually happy to see that BillStime didn’t stick Trumps face on the security guard. 😉

7 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Relax Francis! I was actually happy to see that BillStime didn’t stick Trumps face on the security guard. 😉

Well that is a plus . That is usually his go to as we know but in true form bait & switch or just no clue what so ever ...