office space movie

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome movie.

Also, how old are you people if you're still getting embarrased by sex and breasts when watching movies with Mom and Dad??? :D

And what the hell are you doing at home watching movies with Mommy and Daddy anyways? I go home and visit my mom and all but renting movies and watching them?? :flirt:

Maybe its just me....... :lol::lol::D

Awesome movie.

Also, how old are you people if you're still getting embarrased by sex and breasts when watching movies with Mom and Dad??? :D

And what the hell are you doing at home watching movies with Mommy and Daddy anyways?  I go home and visit my mom and all but renting movies and watching them?? :flirt:

Maybe its just me....... :lol:  :lol:  :D

338970[/snapback]

im 24, and my moms and pops are the no alcohol, go to church every sunday, say a prayer for everyone type. (which is probubly why im almost the exact opposite)

and i gave it to them to watch, cus i thaught it was funny. and i happen to drop by when they just started to watch it.

Awesome movie.

And what the hell are you doing at home watching movies with Mommy and Daddy anyways?  I go home and visit my mom and all but renting movies and watching them?? ;)

Maybe its just me....... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

338970[/snapback]

Dude, you're saying others are immuture and at the same time mocking them for hanging out with their parents like you're in a Jr. High clique.

It's pretty normal for that stuff to be embarassing when you're 50.

When I visit home, my parents usually watch TV in between dinner and the time I go out - like 7 or 8'o'clock.

I don't think it requires phsyically accompanying the folks to Blockbuster and chilling with them at Midnight. And even if anybody did do that, so what?

I watch tv, etc. with mom. Occassionally scenes with sex, language, etc are on. I am not at all embarrassed. I am married, I think mom knows that me and my wife have sex........ :D;)

Not saying anyone is immature. I guess I have a different relationship with my mom.