Don't rate my fantasy team

Simon

'Cuz this team will hammer anything I've seen posted on here yet!-)

I thought it was my best draft in 15yrs of FFL as guys I had targeted 20mins ahead of time just kept falling to me. Then I saw the Colts pulling Edge in the redzone and when they did give him the rock at the goalline he coughed it up, guaranteeing that he won't be allowed to touch it on goaltogo for the next month>-( Sigh..........

QB:

Trent Green

Chad Pennington

Jeff Garcia

RB:

Ahman Green

Edge

Rudi Johnson

Ty Wheatley

Emmit Smith

WR:

Moulds

Rod Smith

Amani Toomer

Donald Driver

Justin McCareins

TE:

Todd Heap

K:

David Akers

D:

Philadelphia

P.S. Our league came to a great consensus during pre-draft tweaking/voting.

Next year we are going to have the draft out at my camp and we're going NFL style. It will be a two-day event with the first half of the draft occuring Friday night and the second half occuring Saturday night.

10 guys at camp indiscriminately ingesting everthing in sight for a 3day FFL Draft!

This is going to be great!!!

how many people are in your league..................Who is in your league, your mom and your brother?!

8 team league with probably over 100 years of accrued FFL experience.

I was just hitting on all cylinders, making great decisions, anticipating everything 7-10 moves ahead and my plays just kept working. The only one that didn't was I just missed stealing Jerry Porter with my Rod Smith pick.

Also not thrilled with how I saw the Colts using Edge last night, but I drafted 5 really good backs so I'm not worried.

Cya

Just to show you that you are not "all that" here is the starting lineup in my ten-team league - not 8 like yours. I would put my team against yours anyday - my WR's are much better:

I had the #1 pick overall - I traded it and my 6th round pick for the #6 pick (1st round) and the #15 pick (in the second round). It is a ten team league, 6pts for all TD's with bonuses for longer TD's. We also get performance bonuses (+5pts for rushing over 100yds, etc.) Here are the results:

STARTERS:

T Green QB (5th round)

C Portis RB (1st round)

E James RB (2nd round)

C Johnson WR (2nd round)

J Smith WR (4th round)

T Owens WR (3rd round)

D Clark TE (14th round)

A Elling K (now I have Andersen) (16th round)

D Broncos DST (15th round)

QB:

Trent Green

Chad Pennington

Jeff Garcia

RB:

Ahman Green

Edge

Rudi Johnson

Ty Wheatley

Emmit Smith

WR:

Moulds

Rod Smith

Amani Toomer

Donald Driver

Justin McCareins

TE:

Todd Heap

K:

David Akers

D:

Philadelphia

I'm sorry, but I don't like your team very much :unsure: If this is your team in an 8-team league, you are in serious trouble this year. But, then again, what do I know? :w00t:

1) Your running backs are strong 1,2 and 3. But why even bother carrying Wheatley and Emmitt? They're both useless.

2) In contrast to your RB's, your WR's are pretty weak, in my opinion. Moulds is solid, but I consider guys like Toomer (especially with Manning potentially starting), Driver and Smith "third-tier" WR's. And McCareins is a question mark, but could be okay for you. Good think you have your RB's.

3) QB's: mediocre. In a 8 team league, I would imagine you could have gotten somone a lot better (and this is coming from a big Trent Green fan).

4) TE, K, and defense are good. But I'd be curious to see where your drafted Heap.

Good luck

I had the #1 pick overall - I traded it and my 6th round pick for the #6 pick (1st round) and the #15 pick (in the second round)

Ummmm, speaking of playing with your mum and brother.........

Just to show you that you are not "all that" here is the starting lineup in my ten-team league - not 8 like yours. I would put my team against yours anyday - my WR's are much better:

Awwww that team is so cute.

On Monday morning my 3back attack would have chunks of your team in its stool.......

Guest Guest_Goo_*
'Cuz this team will hammer anything I've seen posted on here yet!-)

I thought it was my best draft in 15yrs of FFL as guys I had targeted 20mins ahead of time just kept falling to me. Then I saw the Colts pulling Edge in the redzone and when they did give him the rock at the goalline he coughed it up, guaranteeing that he won't be allowed to touch it on goaltogo for the next month>-( Sigh..........

QB:

Trent Green

Chad Pennington

Jeff Garcia

RB:

Ahman Green

Edge

Rudi Johnson

Ty Wheatley

Emmit Smith

WR:

Moulds

Rod Smith

Amani Toomer

Donald Driver

Justin McCareins

TE:

Todd Heap

K:

David Akers

D:

Philadelphia

P.S.  Our league came to a great consensus during pre-draft tweaking/voting.

Next year we are going to have the draft out at my camp and we're going NFL style. It will be a two-day event with the first half of the draft occuring Friday night and the second half occuring Saturday night.

10 guys at camp indiscriminately ingesting everthing in sight for a 3day FFL Draft!

This is going to be great!!!

25213[/snapback]

Bow? My cat can pick a good team with only 8 guys. I bet there's starting RB's on the waiver wire. If that was a 12 team league (which is the only way to go, so much more strategy), then I'd be impressed. But your WR's are still a little weak.

Your running backs are strong 1,2 and 3. But why even bother carrying Wheatley and Emmitt? They're both useless.

Wheatley is poised for his career year in Norv Turner's offense, Emmit is running in a Denny Green offense that is going to surprise a lot of people, and both guys looked tremendous every time I saw them in the preseason. I like to start 3RB's and guys get hurt/have byes so having two extra potential starters is going to earn me a lot of points (and likely a fetch a great player later in the year).

your WR's are pretty weak, in my opinion. Moulds is solid, but I consider guys like Toomer (especially with Manning potentially starting), Driver and Smith "third-tier" WR's

I've always beleived that #2 WR is the least important position in a fantasy draft because you can always snag a guy that pops out of nowhere in Week2-3 (Darius Watts, TyCalico, BStokely are this year's candidates). I also think RodSmith is poised for a big comeback year and playing weekly matchups I can get good production from the position with either him, Toomer or Driver.

QB's: mediocre. In a 8 team league, I would imagine you could have gotten somone a lot better (and this is coming from a big Trent Green fan).

I don't know why people continue to undervalue Trent Green. This is the second year in a row I've got him in the 4thround and the last two years he's thrown for almost 8,000 yrds with over 50 TD's and less than half as many picks. When you consider he plays behind arguably the league's best OLine, in an explosive offense and with a defense that is going to keep him on the field in 38-35 games all year, this guy should be ranked right behind Manning and Culpepper until he gives us a real reason to drop him.

TE, K, and defense are good. But I'd be curious to see where your drafted Heap.

I started a TE run drafting Heap early in the 8th round. And no, it's not considered larceny if it happens within view of one's own property......

Cya

12 team money league heres my team-

QB Tom Brady

Carson Palmer

RB Deuce Mcallister

Fred Taylor

Deshawn Foster

William Green

WR Chad Johnson

Koren Robinson

Justin Mccarins

Anquin Boldin

Justin Gage

Lee Evans

TE Tony Gonzales

Ben Watson

PK Justin Brown

Paul Edinger

D Tennesee

KC

I think my team would whup your ass! :unsure::w00t:

Wheatley is poised for his career year in Norv Turner's offense, Emmit is running in a Denny Green offense that is going to surprise a lot of people, and both guys looked tremendous every time I saw them in the preseason. I like to start 3RB's and guys get hurt/have byes so having two extra potential starters is going to earn me a lot of points (and likely a fetch a great player later in the year).

I don't think Wheatley or Emmitt are feature-type backs anymore. Wheatley is not good enough to get 20 carries a game.

I've always beleived that #2 WR is the least important position in a fantasy draft because you can always snag a guy that pops out of nowhere in Week2-3 (Darius Watts, TyCalico, BStokely are this year's candidates). I also think RodSmith is poised for a big comeback year and playing weekly matchups I can get good production from the position with either him, Toomer or Driver.

I agree with you that you can always steal a WR in free agency--especially in a 8 team league. But I think there still had to be better WR's out there than the ones you got. Driver? Toomer? Come on! :)

I don't know why people continue to undervalue Trent Green. This is the second year in a row I've got him in the 4thround and the last two years he's thrown for almost 8,000 yrds with over 50 TD's and less than half as many picks. When you consider he plays behind arguably the league's best OLine, in an explosive offense and with a defense that is going to keep him on the field in 38-35 games all year, this guy should be ranked right behind Manning and Culpepper until he gives us a real reason to drop him.

Again, I love Trent Green--but I've drafted him the last 3 years in the 8th-10th rounds; 4th round is way too early for him.

I started a TE run drafting Heap early in the 8th round. And no, it's not considered larceny if it happens within view of one's own property......

Getting Heap in the 8th was a steal.