Soft on crime Democrats - the system is the problem?

Big Blitz

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Does that include findings of digital penetration in a changing room that were finally proved in 2024?

It was never proved. 

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, B-Man said:

So we've got Venezuelans, Mexican cartels, Jihadists, Chinese, and Iranians walking across the border. What could go wrong?

• Thank you (+1) 3

2 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

So we've got Venezuelans, Mexican cartels, Jihadists, Chinese, and Iranians walking across the border. What could go wrong?

And yet violent crime is close to an all time low…..go figure……carry on in your echo chamber

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, TH3 said:

And yet violent crime is close to an all time low…..go figure……carry on in your echo chamber

Lmao.   Please tell us more about this record low crime per the FBI .  And the articles from major cities refusing to turn over said data to the FBI.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, TH3 said:

They don't report violent crimes that's why. You are pretty naive

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Lmao.   Please tell us more about this record low crime per the FBI .  And the articles from major cities refusing to turn over said data to the FBI.  

11 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

They don't report violent crimes that's why. You are pretty naive

They don’t report violent crimes ? So what is your Twitter sphere using then….their neighborhood….

Stats are pretty easy to find…1991 was great high point….

You realize how brainwashed you are right? You have decided that Twitter is reality….what an awful place to be

• Vomit 1

1 minute ago, TH3 said:

They don’t report violent crimes ? So what is your Twitter sphere using then….their neighborhood….

Stats are pretty easy to find…1991 was great high point….

You realize how brainwashed you are right? You have decided that Twitter is reality….what an awful place to be

I changed my mind. You aren't naive, you are stupid. It's up to the local government to send the stats to the FBI. The local Soros DA's don't or the FBI decides not to publish them. Either way, it's not a reflection on reality. You would have to be an absolute moron to think things are safer out there now. Do you just never leave your house?

I bet you think the economy is doing great too. All of the metrics published by the Dems say so. Meanwhile homelessness is through the roof and nobody can afford basic expenses like food and gas.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I changed my mind. You aren't naive, you are stupid. It's up to the local government to send the stats to the FBI. The local Soros DA's don't or the FBI decides not to publish them. Either way, it's not a reflection on reality. You would have to be an absolute moron to think things are safer out there now. Do you just never leave your house?

I bet you think the economy is doing great too. All of the metrics published by the Dems say so. Meanwhile homelessness is through the roof and nobody can afford basic expenses like food  “Soros”….

Soros🤪😂😂

22 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I bet you think the economy is doing great too. All of the metrics published by the Dems say so. Meanwhile homelessness is through the roof and nobody can afford basic expenses like food and gas.

That thing has proven its way only goal is to lie, talk crap and have no understanding of the content it's responding to

https://fortune.com/2024/07/22/kamala-harris-endorsement-george-alex-soros-alex-joe-biden-democrats-donor/

16 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Does that include findings of digital penetration in a changing room that were finally proved in 2024?

I suppose it has to be considered, as does the fact that the statute of limitations  was temporarily reinvented, the lower standard of proof required in a civil trial, and the plaintiffs difficulty in remembering key details of whatever interaction may have occurred.  Add to that the venue in which the civil trial was held, the recognition that some venues will tend to be more liberal than others, that value of injury varies widely from place to place, and that the standards that exist in NY are different than standards in other states.  

We should also consider this the relative faith in the justice system generally, and why reasonable people can hold different perspectives on fairness and civil verdict outcomes. This poll suggests a whooping 60%+ of respondents don’t have faith in the system.

https://willowresearch.com/american-confidence-courts/

It’s the best we have to offer for now, but imperfect to be sure. 

14 hours ago, TH3 said:

lol

lmao