Speed kills

JoeF

Me thinks Coach Moo, Tom Clements and Bobby April like speed guys...

Last year:

1) Drafts Evans-Fastest wideout in the draft

2) Drafts Losman-a fast QB 4.6 range

3) Promotes McGee and puts him in at KR-McGee ran 4.6 in his campus workout but if you recall he was injured--he is more of a 4.4 guy when healthy

4) Puts Clements in at PR

This year

1) Willis off season training focuses on gaining back his speed

2) Drafts Parish--fastest wideout again

3) Drafts Everret-TE with high level pure speed for the position

4) Signs Reshard Lee-distinguishing factor is speed

5) drafts Eric King--4.4....

The days of having one Antonio Brown are long gone...this team is loading up on skill position speed.. its the factor that makes opponents cautious and its one frankly we haven't had in abundance in a while---

Speed can certainly make a difference, as long as the guys have the other necessary skills to go with it. Our speed guys appear to have those skills as well.

Antonio Brown did not seem to have much except for his speed. I wonder what Antonio is doing for a living now...

Speed can certainly make a difference, as long as the guys have the other necessary skills to go with it. Our speed guys appear to have those skills as well.

Antonio Brown did not seem to have much except for his speed. I wonder what Antonio is doing for a living now...

336298[/snapback]

Antonio is shown on the Redskins roster..appeared in three games last year-returned a few punts and one kickoff.

Absolutely on the field speed DinA... McGee, Evans, Parish, Clements all have the ability to change direction on the fly, cut and move--they are all capable of making huge plays anytime they have their hands on the football. Lee, King seem to be cut from that same mold and McGahee in top form has that as well..with that powerful drive and stiff arm just to add to the mix...

On special teams -- the addition of Lee and Parish make us two deep with what could be classified as dangerous return men. Add Freddie Smith on punts even though he doesn't have elite level speed.