When do you typically get big game, game day anxiety?

Royale with Cheese

I used to a lot when I was younger but I've realized that I don't really make a difference if they win or lose and try not to let them losing get in the way of my personal life. If I can't control it it will either be right before the game starts or somewhere during the game if it is close and could come down the wire.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Starting to get it now.  I heard this and I just kinda got the jolt.

I don’t feel anxious about Bills games until we see the Chiefs in the postseason. 

I can only imagine how the guys on the team feel lol.

8 minutes ago, FireChans said:

I don’t feel anxious about Bills games until we see the Chiefs in the postseason. 

I can only imagine how the guys on the team feel lol.

They're on edge but at least they can control the outcome.  We just have to watch and that's dangerous to our health sometimes.

That last drive in the KC game last year, my heart had to have been racing over 5,000 beats a minute.

49 minutes ago, wettlaufer said:

Never. It's football. Entertainment produced for our enjoyment. It's only a game, folks, and it's not going to effect your lives if you don't let it.

It’s not me crying, it’s the 24 case of Labatt Blue crying. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

They're on edge but at least they can control the outcome.  We just have to watch and that's dangerous to our health sometimes.

That last drive in the KC game last year, my heart had to have been racing over 5,000 beats a minute.

They can control the outcome partially.

But when the offense is sitting or the defense is sitting and its a nailbiter against a hated rival who keeps blocking your SB aspirations, its gotta really suck.

It's actually very impressive that Josh rises to the moment in those games. Him having a psychotic 4 pick meltdown would honestly not be surprising as a psychological outcome, but instead he puts the entire team on his back and plays nearly perfect most of the time. Its the IT factor personified.

• Like (+1) 2