โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธย ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Not A Nazi! President Biden, A Good American President! โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธย ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Tiberius

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

How could we have been duped?

ย 

He's by all accounts sharp as a tack!

ย 

ย 

Itโ€™s like many of us were using our eyes and others were in a cult.ย 

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 4

10 hours ago, phypon said:

When I first heard JB say he would be happy about having a driving contest, I thought he meant with a car or scooter.

ย 

I liked when he challenging to play golf but President Trump has to carry his own clubs.ย  Yeah, like President Biden is gonna carry his own clubs. Shoulda just challenged him to a fist fight like he usually does.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

A cult u say? Now where have I heard that before?

ย 

Been saying that for awhile.ย  I'm assuming you have as well.

6 minutes ago, Westside said:

Heโ€™s such a decent kind loving old man! God bless his pure heart!

ย 

Good fathers like Joe Biden say it's acceptable to take showers with their daughter.

• Like (+1) 1

Ooh, what a zinger!ย  Biden will be joining him as one in November...if he makes it that long.ย  What's the term for someone whose own party replaces him despite being the incumbent President?

I really can't believe Biden is staying in the race. I keep checking every day thinking it's going to say he dropped out. They froze most his remaining campaign funds. This is hilarious ๐Ÿ˜†ย 

12 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I really can't believe Biden is staying in the race. I keep checking every day thinking it's going to say he dropped out. They froze most his remaining campaign funds. This is hilarious ๐Ÿ˜†ย 

ย 

Trump's the only narcissist...