​ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 Not A Nazi! President Biden, A Good American President! ​ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Tiberius

6 hours ago, Gregg said:

If they are so happy then how come so many are leaving both places.

If you are unhappy, then move or go get therapy. It’s a free country. We are allowed to be happy even if it goes against the MAGA narrative. 

Just now, Andy1 said:

If you are unhappy, then move or go get therapy. It’s a free country. We are allowed to be happy even if it goes against the MAGA narrative. 

I am happy and I don't live in NY or CA. You didn't answer the question. If NY and CA are so great, then why are so many people leaving?

8 hours ago, Gregg said:

I am happy and I don't live in NY or CA. You didn't answer the question. If NY and CA are so great, then why are so many people leaving?

Because the question is dumb. If you ask 10 people you might get 10 different answers. I know people who left for sunshine and warmer weather, others to be near their kids, etc. People come and go. Many people leave NY for CA and vice versa. Many go south to FL or TX. I know people who have moved from the south to NYS too. Many leave NYC and CA due to high rents because of high housing demand.

There are advantages and disadvantages to wherever you choose to live. MAGA likes to paint Dem states as unlivable hell holes. Anything that isn’t Trump/MAGA approved is the worst thing imaginable. It’s all part of the cult mentality. I know plenty of people in NYS who would never move to TX or FL if you paid them. If people don’t like where they live, they should run for office or move. 

29 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Because the question is dumb. If you ask 10 people you might get 10 different answers. I know people who left for sunshine and warmer weather, others to be near their kids, etc. People come and go. Many people leave NY for CA and vice versa. Many go south to FL or TX. I know people who have moved from the south to NYS too. Many leave NYC and CA due to high rents because of high housing demand.

There are advantages and disadvantages to wherever you choose to live. MAGA likes to paint Dem states as unlivable hell holes. Anything that isn’t Trump/MAGA approved is the worst thing imaginable. It’s all part of the cult mentality. I know plenty of people in NYS who would never move to TX or FL if you paid them. If people don’t like where they live, they should run for office or move. 

Very very very dumb question.  Here's another dumb question.  Why do nearly 15 million people live in NYC, LA, and Chicago, where the rent is super expensive, and they could get way more bang for their buck elsewhere?  Because it's terrible, obviously.  Instead, the mouth breathers keep asking why people are leaving.  That's how the GQP mind operates.  

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I'm sure you'll be rooting for the drooling vegetable that has transformed our country into an embarrassment in less than 4 years. Why do you hate America?

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 6/26/2024 at 3:11 PM, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'm sure you'll be rooting for the drooling vegetable that has transformed our country into an embarrassment in less than 4 years. Why do you hate America?

It's remarkable how they ruined what Trump and his team accomplished.  But what's more amazing is how fast they did it. What a mess

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

How could we have been duped?

He's by all accounts sharp as a tack!

When I first heard JB say he would be happy about having a driving contest, I thought he meant with a car or scooter.