โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธย ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Not A Nazi! President Biden, A Good American President! โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธย ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Tiberius

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

Look at you, you already hate half the country. Look what your politics are doing to you. I would like to visit all 50 states before I die, before I even think of going on vacation to Europe or wherever.ย 
ย 

You pointing out that a politician is an idiot or liar or corrupt means nothing, we all know that. Do you think crime in New York City is something new? Hell no! Iโ€™ve never visited that city and never had a desire to because of the crime.

ย 

ย You are the problem.ย 

ย 

anyone who hates any part of this country or supports a leader like Putin needs to move to Russia. Bye ๐Ÿ‘‹ย 

ย 

Ask Bill to say America First. ย ย 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

At least you didnโ€™t deny you are the problem.

ย 

Iโ€™m sorry there isnโ€™t much I can do to save you. ย You are probably too far gone so itโ€™s above my pay grade. ย 
ย 

Iโ€™ll continue to work saving others. ย 

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, phypon said:

Biden pushes for WWIII

ย 

ย 

As long as it wasn't Trump starting it, the left is good with this.

• Agree 3

2 hours ago, 4th&long said:

Really? I think of America as one country. โ€œUnited States โ€œ what states are women losing their freedom in?ย 

ย 

I donโ€™t support abortion but if you idiots think they are going to stop there? Now they are going after contraception.ย 
ย 

gun rights, religious rights, they will all be on the table in the future. in my lifetime? Iโ€™m not sure? and you are advocating for it!

The MAGA crowd loves to hate on America and fly their flags upside down if they donโ€™t get their way. I see a lot of happy people in NY and CA. MAGA wants you to think they are the worst places on earth.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Andy1 said:

The MAGA crowd loves to hate on America and fly their flags upside down if they donโ€™t get their way. I see a lot of happy people in NY and CA. MAGA wants you to think they are the worst places on earth.

***** โ€˜em

• Vomit 1

Biden getting troops ready to deploy and fight Russians.ย  US troops will be fighting along side of the Asmov battalion.ย  Good job leftists.ย  MAGA's don't want to send our boys to fight Russians.ย  You people are sick.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, Andy1 said:

I see a lot of happy people in NY and CA

gotta get out of them enclaves more.

ย 

There is a real and valid reason taxpayers have been and are fleeing that state.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, phypon said:

Biden getting troops ready to deploy and fight Russians.ย  US troops will be fighting along side of the Asmov battalion.ย  Good job leftists.ย  MAGA's don't want to send our boys to fight Russians.ย  You people are sick.

ย 

I can't see it happening.ย  He'll all but seal his election fate.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

ย 

I can't see it happening.ย  He'll all but seal his election fate.

Unfortunately, it looks like he already gave the green light.ย  This is from Judge Naplitano and a contact of his.ย  Start at the 13:20 mark of the vid.ย  It's a desperation move by the left.ย  They need a war to retain power, possibly to prevent elections.

ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, phypon said:

Unfortunately, it looks like he already gave the green light.ย  This is from Judge Naplitano and a contact of his.ย  Start at the 13:20 mark of the vid.ย  It's a desperation move by the left.ย  They need a war to retain power, possibly to prevent elections.

ย 

ย 

It will have the opposite effect.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

17 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

gotta get out of them enclaves more.

ย 

There is a real and valid reason taxpayers have been and are fleeing that state.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

The discussion isnโ€™t about tax policies. My comment was about Blitzy was calling CA & NY the top two dictatorships. I wish our government could go back to the days when they had real serious debates about tax policy.ย 

21 hours ago, Andy1 said:

ย 

If they are so happy then how come so many are leaving both places.