โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธย ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Not A Nazi! President Biden, A Good American President! โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธย ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Tiberius

15 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Joey has a lot to be proud of with his boy.

ย 

ย 

OIP.WnYb2k7mpLTjjSoRmHxk4gHaHF?w=178&h=1

What a joke.

ย 

If the #orangemanbad kids did anything remotely close to what Crackhead Hunter has doneโ€ฆ..

ย 

it would be world news 24/7/365.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

29 minutes ago, BillStime said:

ย 

This day reminds us all that freedom isnโ€™t free. Democracy isnโ€™t guaranteed and requires sacrifice to stand against tyranny. Today, that tyranny is Russia.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

This day reminds us all that freedom isnโ€™t free. Democracy isnโ€™t guaranteed and requires sacrifice to stand against tyranny. Today, that tyranny is Russia.

This reminds me that just yesterday some dumb ***** on the right in Congress were defending Russia. This country we live in will be some sort of dictatorship in the future.

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

ย 

During a ceremony of this magnitude and what it represents this is what you come up with? Dip *****. This is in part why I fully believe this country will be a dictatorship! You are the problem.

• Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

This reminds me that just yesterday some dumb ***** on the right in Congress were defending Russia. This country we live in will be some sort of dictatorship in the future.

During a ceremony of this magnitude and what it represents this is what you come up with? Dip *****. This is in part why I fully believe this country will be a dictatorship! You are the problem.

ย 

ย 

When Americans think of dictatorships, or states that are tyrannical, here they are ranked:

ย 

1. Californiaย 

2. New York

3. Illinoisย 

4. Oregon

5. New Jersey

6. Hawaiiย 

9.โ€ฆ.

โ€ฆ.ย 
โ€ฆ

โ€ฆ

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

48. Montanaย 

49. Texasย 

50. Floridaย 

ย 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

ย 

ย 

When Americans think of dictatorships, or states that are tyrannical, here they are ranked:

ย 

1. Californiaย 

2. New York

3. Illinoisย 

4. Oregon

5. New Jersey

6. Hawaiiย 

9.โ€ฆ.

โ€ฆ.ย 
โ€ฆ

โ€ฆ

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

48. Montanaย 

49. Texasย 

50. Floridaย 

ย 

Really? I think of America as one country. โ€œUnited States โ€œ what states are women losing their freedom in?ย 

ย 

I donโ€™t support abortion but if you idiots think they are going to stop there? Now they are going after contraception.ย 
ย 

gun rights, religious rights, they will all be on the table in the future. in my lifetime? Iโ€™m not sure? and you are advocating for it!

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Big Blitz said:

1. New York

If I can make it there

I'll make it
Anywhere
It's up to you
New York, New York

New York, New York

I want to wake up in a city
That never sleeps

And find I'm A number one
Top of the list
King of the hill

A number one

ย 

Frank wasnโ€™t talking to snowflakes like you, of course.ย 

28 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

1. New York

ย 

Where black kids donโ€™t know how to use computersย 

ย 

ย 

And

ย 

ย 

Look at you, you already hate half the country. Look what your politics are doing to you. I would like to visit all 50 states before I die, before I even think of going on vacation to Europe or wherever.ย 
ย 

You pointing out that a politician is an idiot or liar or corrupt means nothing, we all know that. Do you think crime in New York City is something new? Hell no! Iโ€™ve never visited that city and never had a desire to because of the crime.

ย 

ย You are the problem.ย 

ย 

anyone who hates any part of this country or supports a leader like Putin needs to move to Russia. Bye ๐Ÿ‘‹ย 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1