Put this date on your calendar

What does Paul Muguire have to do with it? If he's there Im out. He's over the top annoying on espn. I can't imagine how stupid he would be in person.

335480[/snapback]

Um....yeah...

Anyhow, clean up after yourselves. No "Cindy was here" carved into the tables. :D

The suite at the stadium is named after him. He will not be there. I think Paul is funny at times and I think Van Miller is too but some people should retire with dignity. Van did. I saw him last month and he looks terrible. Very thin and drawn. I asked his wife if he was OK the look on her face told it all. His voice with always be the voice of the Bills.

The suite at the stadium is named after him.  He will not be there.  I think Paul is funny at times and I think Van Miller is too but some people should retire with dignity. Van did.  I saw him last month and he looks terrible. Very thin and drawn. I asked his wife if he was OK the look on her face told it all. His voice with always be the voice of the Bills.

335616[/snapback]

I saw a picture of him recently and he did look kinda weakened. I hope he is just enjoying his retirement.

The suite at the stadium is named after him.  He will not be there.  I think Paul is funny at times and I think Van Miller is too but some people should retire with dignity. Van did.  I saw him last month and he looks terrible. Very thin and drawn. I asked his wife if he was OK the look on her face told it all. His voice with always be the voice of the Bills.

335616[/snapback]

You mean Jim Kelly won't be in the Kelly Suite? :D

Yes, I was concerned about Van Miller at the last meeting too. Getting old sucks. He tried to tell a joke but needed help from Murph with the punch line.

Booster

club meeting

Guest Speakers

Brian Mooreman

Chris Brown - Bills Digest

come around 7ish

335442[/snapback]

I will try to make it. Food and drinks at Danny's before the meeting?

I will try to make it. Food and drinks at Danny's before the meeting?

335766[/snapback]

We usually go AFTER

I have too many irons in the fire and commitee duties to do during set up etc....prior to the meeeting

We usually go AFTER

I have too many irons in the fire and commitee duties to do during set up etc....prior to the meeeting

335922[/snapback]

For the April meeting we did before and after (at least Lori and me did), which worked quite well. :lol:

For the April meeting we did before and after (at least Lori and me did), which worked quite well.  :lol:

336660[/snapback]

I might have wanted to go before the meeting, had it not taken me until 5:30pm to get to town that day.