The chick from overhaulin is smoking!

Pete

One of my favorite girls of "cable" is Sarah Lane . Formerly of "The ScreenSavers" now with "Attack of the Show". I consider her and that Courtney girl kinda sleepers. Girls in show business that fly under the radar but are very nice looking.

I can't sit by and not mention import tuner model Nikki Zeno

335350[/snapback]

Well detox, I will say she is sexy. Not the natural beauty that the two mentioned above are. She has the implants going and thats always a turnoff for me. Personal taste thats all.

Well detox, I will say she is sexy. Not the natural beauty that the two mentioned above are. She has the implants going and thats always a turnoff for me. Personal taste thats all.

How do YOU know the other two don't have implants? Must be nice to be able to make tons of money just reading off a script.

One of my favorite girls of "cable" is Sarah Lane . Formerly of "The ScreenSavers" now with "Attack of the Show". I consider her and that Courtney girl kinda sleepers. Girls in show business that fly under the radar but are very nice looking.

335341[/snapback]

She was good on the ScreenSavers -- but once G4 took over, they changed her look (to terrible) and killed the show. Used to be interesting, now all they do is screw around. :D

http://leoville.com/blog/index.php/TLR/com...e-of-the-bleep/

CW

It is understandable that the conversation may drift during quiet periods in the off-season. Be conscious that posts in a quiet week in March may be inappropriate during training camp.

Oh. OK.

:D:doh:;)

Mike

Oh.  OK.

Mike

335499[/snapback]

I was referring to the Playboy advertisement on the page. 'No links to obscene materials allowed' does not mean 'Some links to obscene materials allowed.'

And the section you're quoting from has to do w/ the volume of OT posts in the offseason duldrums vs. during the season. Not that it's okay to post nudie pictures in the offseason.

:D

I was referring to the Playboy advertisement on the page. 'No links to obscene materials allowed' does not mean 'Some links to obscene materials allowed.'

And the section you're quoting from has to do w/ the volume of OT posts in the offseason duldrums vs. during the season. Not that it's okay to post nudie pictures in the offseason.

:D

335507[/snapback]

Ah. OK.

:doh:

Mike

She was good on the ScreenSavers -- but once G4 took over, they changed her look (to terrible) and killed the show.  Used to be interesting, now all they do is screw around. :o

http://leoville.com/blog/index.php/TLR/com...e-of-the-bleep/

CW

335496[/snapback]

I think since G4 took over and moved the show to LA they have tried to sex her up too much. Making her look slutty like everyone else on TV. I think the Screensavers was a excellent show. I tivo'ed every day and watched on the weekend but since G4 got it they eliminated all the people that were interesting and intelligent. Now its no where close to where it used to be. Maybe one day Leo will get a show again.