Karine Jean-Pierre

Irv

34 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump has always been a criminal, Tim… but he was asked nicely several times to return said documents and gave the federal government the middle finger in an attempt to keep said documents; which is against the law for him to have.

I take it you didn’t have time to read the Presidential Records Act?

Thank you for confirming  I am correct- why can't you just answer direct questions? 

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

Thank you for confirming  I am correct- why can't you just answer direct questions? 

You are never correct 

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

THOSE are the questions you want answered? You're not curious about the contents of the documents that both Trump and Biden had? I know I am! 

Pay attention 

4 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Then why are you asking about it if you think it is irrelevant? 

You’re so pathetic - your whole argument was that Trump declassified and had every reason to possess them.

That is YOUR argument.

And you are wrong.

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You’re so pathetic - your whole argument was that Trump declassified and had every reason to possess them.

That is YOUR argument.

And you are wrong.

When did I say he had the right to them after the inauguration? Seriously show me, but if you can't please stop lying about my argument which I put so succinctly and accurately you agreed to it. 

20 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

When did I say he had the right to them after the inauguration? Seriously show me, but if you can't please stop lying about my argument which I put so succinctly and accurately you agreed to it. 

Oh - when did I say anything about an inauguration? lmao

11 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

Trump had the right to declassify and moved all items to MaraLargo while he had right to do so.

Even Doc called you out - lmao

go to bed

12 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

When Trump was president he absolutely had the right to bring the materials to MaraLargo, not sure how that is in debate. If he did not keep them secure that is an issue, if somehow he got them after Biden  inauguration that is an issue, if the government demanded them back after he left and he did not return them that can be an issue but while president he could have anything he wanted at MaraLargo.

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - that was NOT your argument. 

This is what you initially responded to but it this is not my argument?

BACK to the thread.

Karine Jean-Pierre’s Last Brain Cell Has Left the Building

White House Spokesditz Karine Jean-Pierre is really bad at her job. I know that’s not exactly a big reveal, but I believe it needs to be said more often.

When the 2020 Democratic primary field began assembling in 2019, the leftists in the mainstream media never failed to note that the field was young and diverse. At the end of the slog, the party of youth and diversity had two elderly white dudes to choose from, and one of them wasn’t even a Democrat. Bernie Sanders had played the interloper card again and helped vanquish those whacky diverse kids.

Hell hath no ridiculousness like a 21st century Democrat trying to expiate white guilt.

The Dems have been trying to deflect from the fact that they enthusiastically went for the whiter than white grandpa in 2020. You best be checking off some HISTORIC FIRST diversity boxes if you’re submitting a résumé to Team Biden.

Jean-Pierre’s claim to fame is that she checked off not one, but two HISTORIC FIRST boxes when it came to the press secretary gig. She is the first black person and first openly gay person to hold the job. The Democrat rules of political combat say that those two things mean that we’re not supposed to criticize her.

Too bad. Jean-Pierre is simply too awful to ignore.

President LOLEightyonemillion has a bit of a mess on his hands with Docugate, and KJP did not handle being questioned about it well at all. Ben wrote about it yesterday:

At around 54:45, following about the tenth non-answer from Jean-Pierre, one reporter very tepidly pushed back, reminding her of her boss’s pledge to transparency back in 2021: “One of the reasons we ask this is because on, like, day two of this administration, when he swore all of you in, the President said, quote, ‘I’m going to make mistakes. When I make them, I’ll acknowledge them and I’ll tell you, and I’ll need your help to help me correct them.’”

A visibly perturbed Jean-Pierre didn’t appreciate this mild pushback, and replied, “Ed — Ed — Ed, I am — we don’t need — we don’t need to have this. We work very well together… You don’t need to be contentious with me here, Ed.”

Being contentious with government propagandists is literally the intended function of a free press.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2023/01/13/the-morning-briefing-karine-jean-pierres-last-brain-cell-has-left-the-building-n1661359

• Like (+1) 1