What will the "major" event be?

What will the Bills "major" event be?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What will the Bills "major" event be?

• Bills sign a FA
    • Thurman Wall Of Fame game accouncement
    • Throwback Jersey- what game will it be worn
    • Bills move to LA; "LA Bills of Buffalo" become reality
    • Other (please specify)

The Buffalo Bills have traded their 1st round selection in the 2006 NFL Draft to the New England Patriots for QB Doug Flutie and a Buy 1 Get 1 Free Same Sex Marriage Voucher

334244[/snapback]

You're sick. But then, we already knew that. ;)

As previously noted: tickets go on sale at Ticketmaster tomorrow morning at 10AM for the events of June 3-4. Coincidence? Doubt it. And if the "Celebration of Champions" thingy turns into a Super Bowl-era Bills reunion, it probably does qualify as a 'major event'. At least to fanatics like us, anyway....

You're sick. But then, we already knew that. ;)

As previously noted: tickets go on sale at Ticketmaster tomorrow morning at 10AM for the events of June 3-4. Coincidence? Doubt it. And if the "Celebration of Champions"  thingy turns into a Super Bowl-era Bills reunion, it probably does qualify as a 'major event'. At least to fanatics like us, anyway....

334262[/snapback]

I hope they have something New to tell us tommorow. People already know about this so I will be disappointed if this is the major announcement. I am not claiming it is not the Celebration of Champions.

I hope they have something New to tell us tommorow. People already know about this so I will be disappointed if this is the major announcement. I am not claiming it is not the Celebration of Champions.

334268[/snapback]

Well, we know about it already; not sure it's been officially announced, though.

Personally, I wanna see those '65 jerseys TD told us about at the Booster Club meeting. Been a good two years since I added to my collection - and I'm already making a list, just in case they'll be selling personalized ones.

(Kemp... Shaw... Stratton.... maybe a Sestak for my stepfather, for his birthday. That'll do to start with.)

This, of course, assumes they're not as hideous as the '94 version of "throwback" shirts.

Good Lord, once and for all it is definitely the Celebration of Champions thinger.

1.) The TT Wall of Fame announcement was already officially made by the club, was all over the news five days ago, and was on the front page of the Bills website.

2.) What free agent signing/trade in the history of the world has ever been preceeded the day before by the team announcing on its website that an announcement for "a major event" will be forthcoming? It's never happened folks. If this were a free agent signing/trade, don't you think it would've been leaked by now either to a local outlet or ESPN? How about definitely.

Here's how major free agent signings/trades work in the NFL today:

--ESPN.com's John Clayton/Chris Mortensen/Len Pasquarelli reports that ___________ have signed ________________ to a ______ year deal worth _________.

--Later that day, Team X announces they will be holding a press conference at _______. Team X never specifies what the press conference is regarding, because thanks to the magic of today's media, everyone already knows.

--Team X makes the announcement that they have signed __________ to an undisclosed deal, as in accordance with team policy.

If the "major" announcement today isn't the upcoming Celebration of Champions, I'll eat my hat!

MWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

And here I thought out little village lost it's idiot!

334409[/snapback]

I liked him better when he was CigarMark.

I think it's the official "Celebration of Champions" announcement (and that's how you spell it.) :):lol:

Mike

MWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

And here I thought out little village lost it's idiot!

334409[/snapback]

JSP, I wasn't making a joke. That's really what it stands for. See Mark in a former life was actually "Village Idiot" on the board. He switched it a couple years back to prefix it is his given name, and shortened Village Idiot to VI.

Stop thinking Roman.

The VI is not a 6, it is actually short for Village Idiot.

334406[/snapback]

What should I think? Greek? :)

I was just funnin around. The VI haden't been 'splained for awhile and I thought it was time.

Tom Donahoe knows what's in the hatch on the show "Lost"

334495[/snapback]

Yeah...and it turns out to be RJ! That's why Walt was so adament that the hatch not be opened. Walt is actually a life-long Bills fan, who one unfortunate day spent the contents of his entire piggy bank on the Bills next great QB...RJ. It's really quite a sad story.