POLICE STATE BIDEN SHOW TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 5x.

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

Cool place to visit especially at Christmas or for concerts/exhibits. .  Who has it where?

Trump has one in each of your lefty commie heads. And he lives rent free.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

the added context is interesting...so is this comment:

The eight stages of Trump’s guilt: 1. “I didn’t do it” 2. “I didn’t do anything wrong” 3. “I didn’t do anything illegal” 4. “The people accusing me are guilty” The law is illegal” 6. “Prove it!” 7. “What happened didn’t happen” 8. “It’s fine, I did it and I’ll do it again...

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

There will always be something to whine about. If the GOP thinks there are Biden crimes, the GOP has the House can can hold hearings. 

Where are the hearings?

Next year.  Closer to the election.

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

the added context is interesting...so is this comment:

The eight stages of Trump’s guilt: 1. “I didn’t do it” 2. “I didn’t do anything wrong” 3. “I didn’t do anything illegal” 4. “The people accusing me are guilty” The law is illegal” 6. “Prove it!” 7. “What happened didn’t happen” 8. “It’s fine, I did it and I’ll do it again...

Innocent till proven guilty. 

This would be like the tenth time you and yours said the same thing.  And were 💯 wrong. 

The lefts integrity is long gone 

Edited by Chris farley
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So he is getting treated fairly, the GOP just hasn't shown its hand yet. 

No he absolutely is not being treated fairly.  You know very well what would have happened if Trump had been found to have boxes of classified material in his garage, much less after other documents were found elsewhere.  :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Doc said:

No he absolutely is not being treated fairly.  You know very well what would have happened if Trump had been found to have boxes of classified material in his garage, much less after other documents were found elsewhere.  :rolleyes:

But Biden returned them, the FBI didn't have to go get them. And Biden's garage was much more secure than a hotel where thousands of people went through. 

I don't think a jury will convict Trump here though. Your argument will work well on a jury wanting to find a reason to let him go 

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But Biden returned them, the FBI didn't have to go get them. And Biden's garage was much more secure than a hotel where thousands of people went through. 

I don't think a jury will convict Trump here though. Your argument will work well on a jury wanting to find a reason to let him go 

I don't care that he returned them.  He never should have had them in the first place.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You don't care that he didn't obstruct justice? 

Nope.  I care only about what was done with the material, which is at the heart of the Espionage Act. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

So he is getting treated fairly, the GOP just hasn't shown its hand yet. 

Yes, they only show their rabid anger occasionally.  But they show it.

19 minutes ago, Doc said:

Nope.  I care only about what was done with the material, which is at the heart of the Espionage Act. 

and what if what was done with the material was to offer or sell it to another country?