POLICE STATE BIDEN SHOW TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 5x.

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

You seem to insist on making this about Hunter Biden.

Fine.

Why do you think Hunter Biden was given a seat on the board of a Ukranian energy company paying him $80k per month despite having exactly zero experience in the field?

I'm just asking a simple question.

Because his name is Biden

That doesn’t mean that he has any pull within the United States government. You could probably take it one step further, and the fact that he has dependency issues would make him a poor candidate for a position in government It means that he leveraged his name in order to get a paycheck

This really isn’t that uncommon amongst the elite types. I don’t need to remind you that they were trumps that were put into actual positions in our government and given top-secret SCI clearances, which they totally were not qualified for

Once again, I’m not going to sit there and insinuate anything that can’t be proven, but people in power have siblings that leverage their names

1 minute ago, Wacka said:

Why so zealous in pursuing Trump yet so passive about Hillary or Hunter?

Because the dems are commies.

Could you explain, even if this was true why that would make them communists?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

You seem to insist on making this about Hunter Biden.

Fine.

Why do you think Hunter Biden was given a seat on the board of a Ukranian energy company paying him $80k per month despite having exactly zero experience in the field?

I'm just asking a simple question.

And it's not just for @John from Riverside anyone else on the left are welcome to chime in with their answer to the question above.

@BillStime @Tiberius @ChiGoose @redtail hawk

Yes!! I'm still on the list! :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Why so zealous in pursuing Trump yet so passive about Hillary or Hunter?

Because the dems are commies.

Evidence 

noun

the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

"the study finds little evidence of overt discrimination"

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Yes, great idea.. let’s pay no attention to the true crimes going on within our govt, but let’s make it a norm to search out document-related & process crimes to take down political opponents.  

What could go wrong!?   That isn’t dystopian and emblematic of a third world country, at all…

Buddy, Trump forced their hand. He stole sensitive materials from the government, refused to return them, and then obstructed the investigation. 

If he had just done what Pence, Biden, or literally anyone else would have done, he wouldn’t be in trouble. 

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Because his name is Biden

That doesn’t mean that he has any pull within the United States government. You could probably take it one step further, and the fact that he has dependency issues would make him a poor candidate for a position in government It means that he leveraged his name in order to get a paycheck

This really isn’t that uncommon amongst the elite types. I don’t need to remind you that they were trumps that were put into actual positions in our government and given top-secret SCI clearances, which they totally were not qualified for

Once again, I’m not going to sit there and insinuate anything that can’t be proven, but people in power have siblings that leverage their names

The hand waving is expected. I especially liked conflating appointments of domestic bureaucrats with foreign influence peddling. Good job.

Some follow up simple questions?

Since Hunter was given a seat on the board of a Ukranian energy company that he was completely unqualified for simply because his last name is Biden and nothing more then...

Why did Joe Biden withhold US loan guarantees to Ukraine unless the prosecutor investigating Burisma, where his son sat on the board, was fired?

Did that work in getting the prosecutor fired simply because his name is Biden too, and nothing at all to do with holding back 1 billion in loan guarantees?

Does quid pro quo have a different meaning depending on who is being accused of it?

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Buddy, Trump forced their hand. He stole sensitive materials from the government, refused to return them, and then obstructed the investigation. 

If he had just done what Pence, Biden, or literally anyone else would have done, he wouldn’t be in trouble. 

Does the use of “stole” apply to Biden and Pence? 

12 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The hand waving is expected. I especially liked conflating appointments of domestic bureaucrats with foreign influence peddling. Good job.

Some follow up simple questions?

Since Hunter was given a seat on the board of a Ukranian energy company that he was completely unqualified for simply because his last name is Biden and nothing more then...

Why did Joe Biden withhold US loan guarantees to Ukraine unless the prosecutor investigating Burisma, where his son sat on the board, was fired?

Did that work in getting the prosecutor fired simply because his name is Biden too, and nothing at all to do with holding back 1 billion in loan guarantees?

Does quid pro quo have a different meaning depending on who is being accused of it?

Trying to figure out where you get the hand waving thing

Were there not a group of countries that were looking into this? Ukrainian prosecutor, and not just the United States?

but for a minute, let’s say what you say is true. Joe Biden would’ve been vice president at the time, correct? exactly. How does the vice president make sole control of appropriations in order to hold back funding?  Would this not be in the preview of the appropriations committee?

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Trying to read between the lines on this one. Are you saying that you are happy because you think there might be a way for Trump to circumvent the legal system by having a trump appointee judge and you’re happy about this why?

Just as a point of emphasis here, they are also trying this in Florida. The special prosecutor didn’t make a move to try to get it moved to Washington DC because he is trying to show some fair and balanced.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Joe Biden would’ve been vice president at the time, correct? exactly. How does the vice president make sole control of appropriations in order to hold back funding?  Would this not be in the preview of the appropriations committee?

Great question!

Who did Joe ask Ukranian officials to call when they balked at his quid pro quo?

Well son of a bi..tch there's your answer.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

Great question!

Who did Joe ask Ukranian officials to call when they balked at his quid pro quo?

Well son of a bi..tch there's your answer.

I don’t suppose it matters to you that this doesn’t prove any kind of influence peddling by Biden, like none whatsoever

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Trying to read between the lines on this one. Are you saying that you are happy because you think there might be a way for Trump to circumvent the legal system by having a trump appointee judge and you’re happy about this why?

It's good because she has called out DOJ BS in the past.

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Just as a point of emphasis here, they are also trying this in Florida. The special prosecutor didn’t make a move to try to get it moved to Washington DC because he is trying to show some fair and balanced.

No. They didn't attempt to move it because they will still indict Trump in DC for J6. Where are jury will find him guilty for removing mattress tags.

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I don’t suppose it matters to you that this doesn’t prove any kind of influence peddling by Biden, like none whatsoever

I don't suppose it matters to you that your TDS has blinded you beyond all help.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Agree 1

34 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Because they do what commies do. Rest their opponents, warp the press tp their  ends, etc.

There is absolutely no proof that Joe Biden has anything to do with what is going on with Donald Trump. None whatsoever.

I mean they’re going out of their way to make it different from Trump/Barr you did not see the current Attorney General getting out in front of the Durham investigation report they just let it stand on what it said, which was basically nothing

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's good because she has called out DOJ BS in the past.

No. They didn't attempt to move it because they will still indict Trump in DC. Where are jury will find him guilty for removing mattress tags.

I don't suppose it matters to you that your TDS has blinded you beyond all help.

You seem upset
I’m just trying to have a conversation with you

36 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I’m not ready to say that Trump stole them

I think he knew that he had them

It seems like he didn’t want to give them up

And that should be the emphasis on the indictment

To say that Donald Trump stole sensitive documents is a hairsbreath away from treason and I’m not ready to go there yet

I need more information

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

There is absolutely no proof that Joe Biden has anything to do with what is going on with Donald Trump. None whatsoever.

I mean they’re going out of their way to make it different from Trump/Barr you did not see the current Attorney General getting out in front of the Durham investigation report they just let it stand on what it said, which was basically nothing

You seem upset
I’m just trying to have a conversation with you

There's no "conversation" to be had with people like you.

Just endless circles of hypocrisy. 

You're in here defending our constitutional republic crumbling and the ushering in of a police state.

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

There's no "conversation" to be had with people like you.

Just endless circles of hypocrisy. 

You're in here defending our constitutional republic crumbling and the ushering in of a police state.

I really don’t know where you got any of that with our conversation

23 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I’m not ready to say that Trump stole them

I think he knew that he had them

It seems like he didn’t want to give them up

And that should be the emphasis on the indictment

To say that Donald Trump stole sensitive documents is a hairsbreath away from treason and I’m not ready to go there yet

I need more information

He had documents that he had no right to possess and refused to turn them over when told to. There’s still a question as to how exactly they ended up in his possession, so I get your reluctance here. 

I guess “stole” is a bit of colloquialism as the statutes I’m aware of for this case don’t use that kind of terminology; but it’s a decent enough shorthand to get the point across as opposed to “knowingly and intentionally possessed sensitive government documents he had no right to.”

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

I’m not a leftist
I am asking a simple question Hunter Biden does not have a position in the American government. He is a family member of a president.

I see you talking about allegations a lot I just want to point out that allegations are not proof

Here's some things we do know:

• Hunter was on the board of directors of Burisma, a Ukrainian company, where he had no apparent and applicable business experience during a time his father, the VP of the United States, was charged with leading US/Ukrainian affairs.
  • A PC repair shop owner stated he held a laptop that one Hunter Biden dropped off for service and when the machine was fixed he failed to pick it up after several attempts by the shop owner to contact him.  A receipt produced by the shop owner bares the signature of Hunter Biden.
  • The shop owner called the FBI and initially they had no interest.  Later, they contacted the shop owner, visited the shop and took the laptop into Federal possession.  There is is presumed to have sat on a shelf under lock and key.
  • Prior to the 2020 election the existence of the laptop was revealed in the media.
  • Former members of the Intelligence community issued a statement that they concluded the laptop was Russian disinformation.  Later it was proven they lied.  As former CIA official Morrell who led the effort to craft the statement, causally stated in Congressional testimoney the reason was, "because he wanted Biden to win".
  • Tony Bobulinski, a former partner of Hunter Biden, has made public statements and provided depositions verifying the authenticity of a portion of the laptop's e-mails along with alleging the current President received payments the partnership firm laundered from foreign source.  Meetings, attendees, topics, payments, transactions, discussions.  The infamous "10 percent for the big guy".  Joe Biden being the big guy.  Some of the alleged payment were made from entities linked to the CCP in China.
  • Recently an FBI whistleblower has stated Biden received a $5 million bribe from a Burisma executive.
  • The whistleblower also revealed the FBI has been in possession of an FBI document, form FD-1023, dated 6/30/2020 which details the crime. 
  • The FBI has been stonewalling efforts by the House Oversight Committee to acquire the document but has relented this week.

Is there enough smoke to believe there's a fire here?  Seems so.  Will DOJ act?  Doubtful.  So lets see exactly who is above the law now.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Questions on why DoJ 'told Trump he's being indicted' on same day Congress was shown
document claiming Biden received $5M from Ukrainian energy firm

by Harriet Alexander

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12176225/GOP-congressman-asks-DoJ-told-Trump-hes-indicted-day-Congress-shown-Biden-document.html?ico=related-replace

At the end of the week also, of course, so they avoid the full week news cycle,

but get the talking points out for the Sunday morning circuit.

It's not justice, it's theater.

Who is Really Conducting the Jack Smith Prosecution of Trump? Lawfare’s Andrew Weissmann and Norm Eisen?

On June 2nd former Mueller special counsel and impeachment operatives Andrew Weissmann and Norm Eisen published their current Trump prosecution memo using a novel and arcane interpretation of US Code 793. Four days later media began reporting from leaks within the Jack Smith special counsel of the main legal approach they were going to use against President Trump [citation]. What approach is Jack Smith taking, US Code 793! This is not coincidental. Andrew Weissmann and Norm Eisen wrote this memo last week. Special Counsel Jack Smith is using it now

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/06/08/who-is-really-conducting-the-jack-smith-prosecution-of-trump-lawfares-andrew-weissmann-and-norm-eisen/

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Questions on why DoJ 'told Trump he's being indicted' on same day Congress was shown
document claiming Biden received $5M from Ukrainian energy firm

by Harriet Alexander

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12176225/GOP-congressman-asks-DoJ-told-Trump-hes-indicted-day-Congress-shown-Biden-document.html?ico=related-replace

At the end of the week also, of course, so they avoid the full week news cycle,

but get the talking points out for the Sunday morning circuit.

It's not justice, it's theater.

Who is Really Conducting the Jack Smith Prosecution of Trump? Lawfare’s Andrew Weissmann and Norm Eisen?

On June 2nd former Mueller special counsel and impeachment operatives Andrew Weissmann and Norm Eisen published their current Trump prosecution memo using a novel and arcane interpretation of US Code 793. Four days later media began reporting from leaks within the Jack Smith special counsel of the main legal approach they were going to use against President Trump [citation]. What approach is Jack Smith taking, US Code 793! This is not coincidental. Andrew Weissmann and Norm Eisen wrote this memo last week. Special Counsel Jack Smith is using it now

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/06/08/who-is-really-conducting-the-jack-smith-prosecution-of-trump-lawfares-andrew-weissmann-and-norm-eisen/

We are reaching dangerous levels of copium here. 

“Legal expert who previously worked on an investigation into Trump is able to identify what current legal investigation into Trump is doing.” Must be a conspiracy!

• Eyeroll 1