POLICE STATE BIDEN SHOW TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 5x.

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You either uphold the law or you have rulers who are above the law. 

Or you pick and choose who to enforce the laws against.  

And that is where we currently stand. 

You know.  I know it.  And public sentiment is starting to shift as they wake up to it as well. 

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Your shtick is all so pathetic.  I post here enough for you to know I’m not a big Trump fan, and have firmly been in the DeSantis lane.  

We hardly have any MAGA folks in this board .. at least ones that are vocal. 

But we can trust our own eyes, and recognize what’s happening right now. 

You do realize that anyone not on bended knee to the regime is MAGA, right?

It doesn't matter if you fully denounce Trump and vocally support DeSantis. If you're not in their camp, you're MAGA.

It's the same playbook that gets blacks and Latinos labeled as white supremacists. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

You don’t believe Trump broke any laws, correct? 

I have no idea - guess we’ll find out, but what he’s accused.. they are similar to what plenty of other politicians have been accused to of as well.  

Trump started no wars and has far less blood on his hands than Bush, Obama or Biden, yet he’s the one they go after… for documents.  

If you want this to be the threshold for prosecution of political opponents.. Welcome to third world governing. 

• Agree 2

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

You do realize that anyone not on bended knee to the regime is MAGA, right?

It doesn't matter if you fully denounce Trump and vocally support DeSantis. If you're not in their camp, you're MAGA.

It's the same playbook that gets blacks and Latinos labeled as white supremacists. 

desantis is attempting to pick up the yoke(ls) of MAGA.  "We see it with our own eyes"

Edited by redtail hawk

8 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Let me guess, you hate RFK too?  

duh

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/09/politics/trump-tape-didnt-declassify-secret-information/index.html

Selling England (USA) by the pound.  traitor.

Trump continues: “All sorts of stuff – pages long, look. Wait a minute, let’s see here. I just found, isn’t that amazing? This totally wins my case, you know. Except it is like, highly confidential. Secret. This is secret information. Look, look at this.”

Edited by redtail hawk

16 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Or you pick and choose who to enforce the laws against.  

And that is where we currently stand. 

You know.  I know it.  And public sentiment is starting to shift as they wake up to it as well. 

Trump pushed it way too far. Even Pence says he committed an act of violence against the Constitution 

I know Fox is feeding you guys the crap that Trump is just a victim of a political prosecution, that's garbage 

13 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I have no idea - 

Seriously? Then how can you complain if you have zero idea, no clue at all, just you form an opinion that sides with Trump? 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I have no idea - guess we’ll find out, but what he’s accused.. they are similar to what plenty of other politicians have been accused to of as well.  

Nope. The difference is Trump not only refused to cooperate but actively obstructed.

Had he just turned over all of the docs when asked, he’d be fine. Even if he took the documents intentionally, they likely wouldn’t be able to prove it, so if he just handed everything over, it’d all likely go away. 

But he’s a narcissistic moron so he created this mess for himself instead. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Two rivals weigh in on current US police state.

Vivek commits to pardoning Trump on day one as well as other police state victims.

Because Hunter, Biden is not the president nor represents any position in American politics?

37 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Trump started no wars and has far less blood on his hands than Bush, Obama or Biden, yet he’s the one they go after… for documents.  

If you want this to be the threshold for prosecution of political opponents.. Welcome to third world governing. 

Wait a minute how can you have? No idea if he broke any laws yeah, take such a strong opinion siding with Trump.

I’m genuinely curious here I am a Trump hater. I always have been always will be, and always will see it not necessarily against all Republicans depending on who they are. I try to stay as independent as I can, but taking a stance without knowing what’s actually in the sealed indictment? 

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Because Hunter, Biden is not the president nor represents any position in American politics?

How to let everyone know that you plugged your ears to the allegations that were reported to be in the FBI informant document yesterday.

Cmon man, at least download your new talking points first. The Hunter Biden is not a US official stupidity is so 2020.

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

How to let everyone know that you plugged your ears to the allegations that were reported to be in the FBI informant document yesterday.

Cmon man, at least download your new talking points first. The Hunter Biden is not a US official stupidity is so 2020.

OK, so what position does Hunter Biden hold?

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Wait a minute how can you have? No idea if he broke any laws yeah, take such a strong opinion siding with Trump.

I’m genuinely curious here I am a Trump hater. I always have been always will be, and always will see it not necessarily against all Republicans depending on who they are. I try to stay as independent as I can, but taking a stance without knowing what’s actually in the sealed indictment? 

Because I know the types of allegations they are bringing against him.

Here’s the thing … I never called for Hillary to get locked up.  Nor Obama.  Nor have I been here calling for it to happen to Biden.  

Sometimes the public is better served from the powers that be not prosecuting former presidents/current opponents for the most inconsequential of “crimes”.  

Do you think our politicians do everything by the letter of the law?  If so, please don’t bother responding. 

What he’s being accused of, can be in some manner leveraged against any number of people, current and former, in high levels of government.  

This is what you want to die on?  This is your law and order? 

Ok… surveillance state, feds weaponized against citizens, unjust wars to enrich the ruling class, BUT this is your moment.   This is where we MUST indict?

You will not like where this goes..

Edited by SCBills

Just now, John from Riverside said:

OK, so what position does Hunter Biden hold?

JFC.

None of this was EVER about Hunter ***** Biden. It's what leftists like you have used as an excuse to wave it all away. 

It's about his laptop and the EVIDENCE of Biden family foreign influence peddling, including his father, who has been in the swamp for 50 years that's on said laptop.

What he’s being accused of, can be in some manner leveraged against any number of people, current and former, in high levels of government.  

Good. Anyone who takes government property and then obstructs the investigation into their actions should face consequences. 

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

JFC.

None of this was EVER about Hunter ***** Biden. It's what leftists like you have used as an excuse to wave it all away. 

It's about his laptop and the EVIDENCE of Biden family foreign influence peddling, including his father, who has been in the swamp for 50 years that's on said laptop.

I’m not a leftist
I am asking a simple question Hunter Biden does not have a position in the American government. He is a family member of a president.

I see you talking about allegations a lot I just want to point out that allegations are not proof

Just now, ChiGoose said:

Good. Anyone who takes government property and then obstructs the investigation into their actions should face consequences. 

Yes, great idea.. let’s pay no attention to the true crimes going on within our govt, but let’s make it a norm to search out document-related & process crimes to take down political opponents.  

What could go wrong!?   That isn’t dystopian and emblematic of a third world country, at all…

Yes, great idea.. let’s pay no attention to the true crimes going on within our govt, but let’s make it a norm to search out document-related & process crimes to take down political opponents.  

What could go wrong!?   That isn’t dystopian and emblematic of a third world country, at all…

If he just would’ve given them back…….

12 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I’m not a leftist
I am asking a simple question Hunter Biden does not have a position in the American government. He is a family member of a president.

I see you talking about allegations a lot I just want to point out that allegations are not proof

You seem to insist on making this about Hunter Biden.

Fine.

Why do you think Hunter Biden was given a seat on the board of a Ukranian energy company paying him $80k per month despite having exactly zero experience in the field?

I'm just asking a simple question.

And it's not just for @John from Riverside anyone else on the left are welcome to chime in with their answer to the question above.

@BillStime @Tiberius @ChiGoose @redtail hawk

Edited by BillsFanNC

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Two rivals weigh in on current US police state.

Vivek commits to pardoning Trump on day one as well as other police state victims.

Why so zealous in pursuing Trump yet so passive about Hillary or Hunter?

Because the dems are commies.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1