POLICE STATE BIDEN SHOW TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 5x.

Trump will have the best lawyers, resources to conduct a serious defense, a jury he can help pick and probably a bunch of very corrupt people who will tamper with the process. Who knows when THIS. trial will begin, but it's probable that the defense will try and succeed in getting delay after delay, so this won't happen too soon, and probably not until after the next election 

I hope those cheering for this are excited for what this country is now becoming.

Oh, do you not think these new precedents will be turned on your side?

We’ve reached a point of Balkanization and mutually assured destruction.  

Enjoy the accelerated downfall portion of the Fall of an Empire. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump will have the best lawyers, resources to conduct a serious defense, a jury he can help pick and probably a bunch of very corrupt people who will tamper with the process. Who knows when THIS. trial will begin, but it's probable that the defense will try and succeed in getting delay after delay, so this won't happen too soon, and probably not until after the next election 

I'm surprised by your perspective.  I would have expected this news would send you into a state of euphoria.  But your comment is a little more tempered.  In the business we call it managing expectations.

Maybe that feeling of impending doom comes from being a Bills fan?  I know I have it.  Things are looking exceptionally well for the team, winning game after game, up by double digits but in the back of your mind you have that fear that something is going to go terribly wrong at some point.  And many times, it does go wrong at the worst possible moment.  Recently in the playoffs.  If only for the mental health of all of us the Bills need to win it all this year!   

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

33 minutes ago, Westside said:

Wrong. You and that clown are unable to think for t. Your hatred for one man clouds your judgement.

Just remember, what goes around, comes around and some day the republicans will be in charge and they will use the same exact tactics against a democrat who is a threat to the deep state and the tables will be turned. I wonder if you will be so happy when, not if, it happens to you?

Really?  You going to really say you don't defend him?  You're a walking talking joke. 

I don't give a flying f if they go after dems.  They break the law they should pay.  I don't defend criminality.  

35 minutes ago, Kemp said:

If a Democrat commits espionage I'll be right with you in hoping he goes down.

Therein lies the difference between us.

Read this after I replied with much the same.  Dems don't defend anyone like they defend this loser.  And they believe the utter rubbish he says, it really is crazy.  

• Like (+1) 1

More @ChiGoose handwaving and bloviating at the clear difference because it's Trump.

Plaintiff contends that its factual allegations about the nature and substance of the audiotapes clearly establishes them to be Presidential records, regardless of how they were treated by President Clinton. The Court is not so sure. But even if the Court were inclined to agree with plaintiff’s reassessment of President Clinton’s decision, it would not alter the conclusion that the injury cannot be redressed: the PRA does not confer any mandatory or even discretionary authority on the Archivist to classify records. Under the statute, this responsibility is left solely to the President. While the plaintiff casts this lawsuit as a challenge to a decision made by the National Archives, the PRA makes it clear that this is not a decision the Archivist can make, and in this particular case, it is not a decision the Archivist did make because President Clinton’s term ended in 2000, and the tapes were not provided to the Archives at that time.”

17 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I hope those cheering for this are excited for what this country is now becoming.

i thought the Jan 6 rioters were just a bunch of clowns posing no threat....

42 minutes ago, Westside said:

republicans will be in charge and they will use the same exact tactics

this became increasingly unlikely with the SCOTUS Alabama gerrymandering decision.

Just now, redtail hawk said:

i thought the Jan 6 rioters were just a bunch of clowns posing no threat....

What does J6 have to do with what I said?

You really, really need to get over your Trump obsession, because your side’s frothing at the mouth over him is going to radicalize those on the other side to not just come after you, and your side equivalent to what we see being done, but 10x harder.  

And I’m here for it. 

Reap. Sow. 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

What does J6 have to do with what I said?

You really, really need to get over your Trump obsession, because your side’s frothing at the mouth over him is going to radicalize those on the other side to not just come after you, and your side equivalent to what we see being done, but 10x harder.  

And I’m here for it. 

Reap. Sow. 

repeating what your fellow MAGA's have said.  I didn't buy it either.  desperation bred by anger and resentment.  It happens.

premature.  teeing it up for the climax:

Edited by redtail hawk

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

repeating what your fellow MAGA's have said.  I didn't buy it either.  desperation bred by anger and resentment.  It happens.

Your shtick is all so pathetic.  I post here enough for you to know I’m not a big Trump fan, and have firmly been in the DeSantis lane.  

We hardly have any MAGA folks in this board .. at least ones that are vocal. 

But we can trust our own eyes, and recognize what’s happening right now. 

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Your shtick is all so pathetic.  I post here enough for you to know I’m not a big Trump fan, and have firmly been in the DeSantis lane.  

winning

31 minutes ago, SCBills said:

You either uphold the law or you have rulers who are above the law. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Yup, turns out that when you possess government property, refuse to return it when notified, and then obstruct the government’s attempts to get it back, you might get charged with a crime. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

You don’t believe Trump broke any laws, correct? 

• Like (+1) 2