POLICE STATE BIDEN SHOW TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 5x.

Just now, B-Man said:

Wrong thread Goose

You just proved this one.   :lol:

The Iron Law Of Dem/Woke/Commie Projection: Accuse Your Opponent Of What You Are Doing

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/253011-the-iron-law-of-demwokecommie-projection-accuse-your-opponent-of-what-you-are-doing/page/8/#comment-9082425

You do realize that Trumpism is pure projection right? You’re doing what you accuse others of. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Why do you all need an instruction to stay legal?  Isn't that a minimum requirement?

Damn! 

I better cancel my meeting with that hooker and tell my accountant to recharacterize all those Tahoe travel receipts to "business expenses."

So damn hard to stay on the right side of the law these days.

5 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's challenging to keep up with the contradictory claims. Is Biden old and experiencing cognitive decline, or does he somehow control DAs, prosecutors, judges, and juries at the state level without any legal foundation?

Which is it?

image.thumb.jpeg.71995e7ddd607d6a1809bc491fb0f547.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It's challenging to keep up with the contradictory claims. Is Biden old and experiencing cognitive decline, or does he somehow control DAs, prosecutors, judges, and juries at the state level without any legal foundation?

Which is it?

image.thumb.jpeg.71995e7ddd607d6a1809bc491fb0f547.jpeg

Funny, but you know better than that.

Barack Hussein Obama of Kenya is pulling all the strings. Or maybe his husband, the so-called Michelle Obama. And probably George Soros is pulling the Obamas' joint strings way behind the scenes.

B word set me up! made him screw hookers, just like they made Marion Berry smoke crack back in the day

• Haha (+1) 2

Also file under party members and  useful idiots being eaten by the very regime they helped bring to power.

CCP’s show trial of Jiang Qing after Mao’s death. 

Jiang was Mao’s widow and an active player in the Chinese Cultural Revolution. There was no doubt that she committed numerous crimes and was mostly hated. But trial was purely politically motivated and the decision was made even before the trial began. The goal was to blame everything on her and her accomplices called the Gang of Four so that Mao and his legacy could be preserved, without which the CCP would lose its legitimacy. Jiang was given a suspended death sentence. She later committed suicide in prison. 

The show trial was the first since the CCP took over China in 1949. In the Mao era “justice” was carried out in the “People’s Court” by mobs.

Some compare Jiang’s trial to Trump’s, with important differences. At least it was very clear what Jiang was charged with: insurrection, counterrevolution…; Jiang was allowed to speak; and the trial was televised for the entire nation to watch.

It’s terrifying to see a worse version of history repeating!!

• BillsFanNC changed the title to POLICE STATE BIDEN SHOW TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.
On 5/31/2024 at 4:20 PM, The Frankish Reich said:

Funny, but you know better than that.

Barack Hussein Obama of Kenya is pulling all the strings. Or maybe his husband, the so-called Michelle Obama. And probably George Soros is pulling the Obamas' joint strings way behind the scenes.

B word set me up! made him screw hookers, just like they made Marion Berry smoke crack back in the day

Don’t be embarrassed, that whole hooker thing tripped up Eliot Spitzer, too.  Remember when he got arrested, and the trial of the century that followed?  And, of course, Andrew Cuomo and cooked COVID books, spreading COVID to our elderly and of course his arrest on the sexual assault of female staffers.   Thankfully no one is above the law. 

• Like (+1) 1