Have You Heard Armed Bystander Stops Mass Shooting - Of Course You Haven't it Doesn't Fit the Narrative .

Just as the shooting that was stopped in Chicago by someone speaking up by taking action to stop another tragedy in the wake of Buffalo, Uvlde & others there has been another attempt at a mass shooting at a Indiana mall but because someone took action .

It was stopped because this person had a concealed carry permit & stopped the perp 2 minutes into his spree only 5 people were injured almost NO news networks are reporting on it . And the White house surely isn't applauding the young man that stopped this incident before it became much worse because it wouldn't fit their narrative !! 

This clip says just about all we need to know about the agenda & all that is involved with it . This young man is by some being made out to be the villain because he was carrying a weapon legally . I might add it was deemed a "Gun Free Zone" so the libs are attacking him as if he was the bad guy sound familiar ? 

Yep if the action doesn't fit the narrative let's bury it, let's not report on it & make the good guy that actually saved countless numbers of lives out to be the bad guy ! Sounds like the agenda in full swing .

The assailant had 100's of rounds of ammo & numerous guns to commit this act but was stopped in 2 minutes by this young man Elijah Dikon because he was brave enough to take the actions needed to stop this wacko . As it's been said the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun !! 

I don't accept many to actually watch the clip fully & only argue their individual stand on this point but there will be those that will & it may bring a little bit of common sense to the table on this subject but i doubt it !! 

Edited by T master
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Well i guess at least it's good to see that those here having biggest mouths against guns aren't jumping on the band wagon with the other num nuts calling this kid a vigilante or saying as some libs did jumping on the band wagon that OMG he broke the law by having a gun in a gun free zone .

Which i will bet the libs will be all over changing the law to be a criminal offense to have a gun in a gun free zone (even if he is legal in every other sense of the law) by someone like this kid & throw them in jail if something like this happens to once again make the good guy out to be the bad guy .

Which in the clip explains how gun free zones are the easiest soft targets because these Ass hats basically know there will be no resistance .

Also these types being like women beaters are usually P***ies afraid to confront any one that will put up any resistance they will go after the most vulnerable then like the pieces of S**T that they are usually take their own lives once again to not have to face their consequences .

But no one can give this guy a at a boy in any way which says a lot ... I bet it would be totally different if a family member of the biggest mouths against guns were saved that day 🤔  but seeing as there wasn't crickets ...

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, T master said:

Just as the shooting that was stopped in Chicago by someone speaking up by taking action to stop another tragedy in the wake of Buffalo, Uvlde & others there has been another attempt at a mass shooting at a Indiana mall but because someone took action .

It was stopped because this person had a concealed carry permit & stopped the perp 2 minutes into his spree only 5 people were injured almost NO news networks are reporting on it . And the White house surely isn't applauding the young man that stopped this incident before it became much worse because it wouldn't fit their narrative !! 

This clip says just about all we need to know about the agenda & all that is involved with it . This young man is by some being made out to be the villain because he was carrying a weapon legally . I might add it was deemed a "Gun Free Zone" so the libs are attacking him as if he was the bad guy sound familiar ? 

Yep if the action doesn't fit the narrative let's bury it, let's not report on it & make the good guy that actually saved countless numbers of lives out to be the bad guy ! Sounds like the agenda in full swing .

The assailant had 100's of rounds of ammo & numerous guns to commit this act but was stopped in 2 minutes by this young man Elijah Dikon because he was brave enough to take the actions needed to stop this wacko . As it's been said the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun !! 

I don't accept many to actually watch the clip fully & only argue their individual stand on this point but there will be those that will & it may bring a little bit of common sense to the table on this subject but i doubt it !! 

He also has no military or law enforcement background.  

The WH and media silence on this tells you all you need to know.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

He also has no military or law enforcement background.  

The WH and media silence on this tells you all you need to know.  

👍 ! And so does most of the silence here from those that usually jump on the no guns band wagon !!

SURPRISE !!  It just doesn't fit the anti gun agenda .

53 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

media silence on this

Really? How about:

1. Liberal CNN

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/07/19/opinions/uvalde-response-indiana-mall-shooting-filipovic/index.html

2. Ultra liberal NYT

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2022/07/19/us/armed-bystander-indiana-mall-shooting.amp.html

3. Lowest common denominator Gannett:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/07/20/indiana-mall-uvalde-shootings-gun-narrative/10104876002/?gnt-cfr=1

This story is all over the place. Weird-ass conservative media has one trick and they fall back on it even when it’s absurd: “the liberal press is ignoring this and talking about [climate change, critical race theory, transgenders: choose one or more from the approved list] instead. More lazy ass, imbecilic meme-ing. It’s what sustains Big Blitz!

17 hours ago, aristocrat said:

I have no idea what this is even supposed to mean. How about a little explanation so we aren’t forced to watch a clip from some unknown commenter?

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Really? How about:

1. Liberal CNN

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/07/19/opinions/uvalde-response-indiana-mall-shooting-filipovic/index.html

2. Ultra liberal NYT

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2022/07/19/us/armed-bystander-indiana-mall-shooting.amp.html

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/07/20/indiana-mall-uvalde-shootings-gun-narrative/10104876002/?gnt-cfr=1

This story is all over the place. Weird-ass conservative media has one trick and they fall back on it even when it’s absurd: “the liberal press is ignoring this and talking about [climate change, critical race theory, transgenders: choose one or more from the approved list] instead. More lazy ass, imbecilic meme-ing. It’s what sustains Big Blitz!

I have no idea what this is even supposed to mean. How about a little explanation so we aren’t forced to watch a clip from some unknown commenter?

It's a joke. There is a conspiracy theory going around that these shooters are government groomed kids.  You ever notice the uvalde kid has like one picture and it's just him taking a blurry selfie?  The mall shooter is just some picture of him in a mask with a combat vest on or one of just his head up against a wall almost like a mug shot.  Just strange with all the social media and phones all over and these kids have almost no info on them. 

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

It's a joke. There is a conspiracy theory going around that these shooters are government groomed kids.  You ever notice the uvalde kid has like one picture and it's just him taking a blurry selfie?  The mall shooter is just some picture of him in a mask with a combat vest on or one of just his head up against a wall almost like a mug shot.  Just strange with all the social media and phones all over and these kids have almost no info on them. 

Ok. Thanks for the explanation. Right over my head, this one. I guess I don’t digest enough social media …

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

You don’t see the “good guy with a gun stops bad guy with a gun” story very often because it’s exceedingly rare that it happens. 

It happened here in Colorado last year in a story that also got tons of coverage. This one ended tragically as the cops mistook the good guy with a gun for the bad guy with a gun. 
https://www.cpr.org/2021/11/08/olde-town-arvada-police-shooting-no-charges/

Straw Man: Liberals think good guys with guns never stop shootings. Here's an example!

Reality: Good guys with guns rarely stop mass shootings. It happens about 3% of the time: https://www.fox13news.com/news/how-often-does-a-good-guy-with-a-gun-stop-a-shooting

It happens, and it makes the news when it happens because it's so rare. But the reason we don't see more stories about it is because it just doesn't happen very often.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

30 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Really? How about:

1. Liberal CNN

2. Ultra liberal NYT

The 'weird-ass' media play is not limited to conservative media and one trick clicking. It's been a thing since before the self-aggrandizing "Most trusted name" slogan was a thing.  

In virtually every scenario, a media outlet follows a business plan to attract viewers/clicks/retweets, and establishes an agenda to meet certain objectives.  Rarely, the news is delivered in an objective, non-sensationalized way.  There's no money in that. 

9 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The 'weird-ass' media play is not limited to conservative media and one trick clicking. It's been a thing since before the self-aggrandizing "Most trusted name" slogan was a thing.  

In virtually every scenario, a media outlet follows a business plan to attract viewers/clicks/retweets, and establishes an agenda to meet certain objectives.  Rarely, the news is delivered in an objective, non-sensationalized way.  There's no money in that. 

I agree. 
I know it’s fashionable in some circles to disparage the old gray media like The NY Times. And yes, they do make it too easy sometimes. 
But there’s still a wide, wide gap between a NY Times story and the kind of lazy “commentary” social media post I’m ridiculing here. A quick google search will find hundreds of items all over the mainstream media about the Indians good guy with a gun incident. Posting “liberal media ignored it because it doesn’t fit their narrative” is just lazy and foolish and can only be designed to feed the confirmation bias bottom feeders. 

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I agree. 
I know it’s fashionable in some circles to disparage the old gray media like The NY Times. And yes, they do make it too easy sometimes. 
But there’s still a wide, wide gap between a NY Times story and the kind of lazy “commentary” social media post I’m ridiculing here. A quick google search will find hundreds of items all over the mainstream media about the Indians good guy with a gun incident. Posting “liberal media ignored it because it doesn’t fit their narrative” is just lazy and foolish and can only be designed to feed the confirmation bias bottom feeders. 

Ah, fair enough. When you mentioned "weird-assed conservative media" I wasn't following the social media angle.  I'm not sure I still do, but I figure since I don't knock on my neighbor's door and ask him to read me in on the hot topic social issues of the day, why would I really care what some dopey twitter d*uche thinks? 

As for the NYT, the problem with agenda-specific reporting comes when the agenda is revealed. Once revealed, it's completely natural to question everything that an outlet offers as 'news'.  Once that trust is lost, it's virtually impossible to get it back, so even well-intentioned but erroneous stories are viewed as intentional.  Whether the institution survives, thrives or dies is irrelevant to me. 

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Really? How about:

1. Liberal CNN

2. Ultra liberal NYT

The headline in that NY Times article:

After Indiana Mall Shooting, One Hero but No Lasting Solution

Is there ever, NY Times?  When is there ever a "lasting" solution?

Did you even read the CNN OPINION piece:

Or as the National Rifle Association put it: "The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun."

But on closer inspection, the math doesn't quite work

If "good guys with guns" were the solution to gun violence, then America would be the safest country on Earth. After all, we have more guns than people in the US -- and yet more Americans have been killed by guns since 1968 have been killed in all of America's wars combined.

The problem isn't a lack of good guys. The problem is all the guns.

ITS ALL THE GUNS!  Your article is discussing banning all guns!  Unbelievable.

I guess she thinks this is the "lasting" solution.  

Liberalism.  A mental disorder where you think you can successfully micro manage life into a blissful utopia because you know better then the little people.  

Edited by Big Blitz

17 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The headline in that NY Times article:

After Indiana Mall Shooting, One Hero but No Lasting Solution

Is there ever, NY Times?  When is there ever a "lasting" solution?

Did you even read the CNN OPINION piece:

Or as the National Rifle Association put it: "The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun."

But on closer inspection, the math doesn't quite work

If "good guys with guns" were the solution to gun violence, then America would be the safest country on Earth. After all, we have more guns than people in the US -- and yet more Americans have been killed by guns since 1968 have been killed in all of America's wars combined.

The problem isn't a lack of good guys. The problem is all the guns.

ITS ALL THE GUNS!  Your article is discussing banning all guns!  Unbelievable.

I guess she thinks this is the "lasting" solution.  

Liberalism.  A mental disorder where you think you can successfully micro manage life into a blissful utopia because you know better then the little people.  

The point was “good guy with a gun saves the day” story was ignored - I say IGNORED - by the mainstream media. 
So the rational response is: yes, I agree, the tweet I embedded here was wrong about that. 
And then and only then do we get to the “what it all means” analysis 

Social media makes us stupid. 
correction: reliance on social media to obtain our news makes us stupid.