V-COACH Reports Bills @ Packers scrimmage

I have never seen a game there but I got my photo taken in front of it durring the summer time passing through Green Bay. It's a strange area though. Looks like you are in a very small town and you turn out onto the main street there and Lambeau is right there in front of ya.

Was there once.  In 1997.  Went to see my boy Beebe play in his last game. He was ejected.  Anyone see that?

333537[/snapback]

It was Steve Tasker who got ejected in what was his final game that day, not Beebe.

It was Steve Tasker who got ejected in what was his final game that day, not Beebe.

333671[/snapback]

The four Super Bowls aside, that is one of the most painful memories in Bills history for me....maybe the greatest special teams player in the NFL, getting ejected on the opening kick-off, for only the ref knows what. I remember the ref actually admitting that there was some confusion on the play, and that if he had realized that #89 was Tasker, he likely would not have been ejected, it was a marginal call.....

Anyway, the stadium is awesome - so old - so many ghosts.

333537[/snapback]

I would love to see a game at Lambau. Growing up, I was never a huge baseball fan, but I lived in NYC for about 6 years. At my job, we had both Yankees and Mets season tickets. I would go to games of both teams. Shea had no character, but Yankee Stadium was awesome. We visited the shrine area before a couple of games. It sends chills down your spine. The whole area surrounding Yankee Stadium is awesome too. Cool old Yankee themed bars, card shops, hot dog stands. I imagine Lambau being similar...

Do we hold JPL out of this game or at the very least limit his time?

Remember....Green Bay wanted JPL.....we lifted him before they could get him!

333862[/snapback]

...and they just drafted Aaron Rodgers. I don't think they'd be petty enough to try and injure Losman.

I know.  I'm tempted.  I've never been to Lambeau before.  :(

333535[/snapback]

Lambeau's awesome. My in-laws are from there and I got to go to the Bills/Packers game (the 10-0 game). What was cool was I sat down in a sea of green and gold, and not five minutes later, a Bills fan with a Nate Clements jersey sits down next to me! Turns out that we somehow got tickets next to each other in Lambeau. ;)

The fans there are very cool and very knowledgable about football. They asked a lot of questions about the Bills and were never rude or vulger. A nice day at the park. :)

My mother-in-law bought a fundraising brick for myself, my brother-in-law, and my father-in-law, so my name is forever on the walkway around Lambeau. :) Here's a picture of the brick itself:

http://www.thevfl.com/brick1.jpg

And here's a picture of where the brick is located (on the ground):

http://www.thevfl.com/brick2.jpg

Some may find it lame, but I think it's pretty cool. :)

BTW -- I'm pretty sure I'll be going on the 5th; I'll take my camera and post pictures. :)

CW