Ontarrio Smith caught with "Whizzinator"

You know, on "Playmakers" they made them strip naked and piss in front of a committee.  You mean television ISN'T exactly like real life?

333837[/snapback]

Darin, in the article, it says that when a player is tested they must memove their shirt, drop their pants to their knees and go in front of a witness. Talk about pressure :P

So he couldn't even use the "Whizzinator" if he wanted to. Does that mean he's telling the truth (about it not being his) or he was too high during his previous tests and forgot he's not allowed to leave his Jock on :P

I should pass with flying colors but I had/have some issues with the

why they collected and handled the specimin,

333729[/snapback]

You didn't like the way they handled your specimen?

;)

Everyone is trying to cheat or get high and then they just blame stuff on someone else. Nobody ever takes any repsonsibility anymore. Not one player ever used steroids or used drugs in the last 20 years. It's always someone else planting stuff in their luggage or in their supplements. "Aw, crap, that's not my whizzinator. How did that get in my luggage?" Next we will hear " That weed in my car isn't mine either- just holding it for a friend." Too many people watched Austin Powers......"That's not my Swedish Unit Pump. How did that get in there?"

Every player caught with something illegal is guilty. They need to start cracking down on these guys.

http://www.projo.com/patriots/content/proj...ol.239a8fc.html

From the article:

"I have read the, ahem, literature -- although that's not what my high school English teacher would have called it -- on the Whizzinator. I bet you didn't know, for instance, that it's sold in five different colors -- white, tan, Latino, brown, and black." :D

How ironic. I was tagged for a random piss test today...  :D  We're supposed to get them randomly every 6 months but today was my first in over 2 years.  :doh:

333713[/snapback]

I've had 4 of them in the last year.

"Members with last names beginning with the letter K or R are to report to room XXX between the hours of 0800 and 1300 to provide a sample."

22 years and they still don't trust me. Oh well, at least they pay me well!

Warrant Power!!