The US is Heading in a Great Direction !!

Carter was an unmitigated disaster.

Not going to argue that point with you.

I didn't see the disaster that he ran in Iran on the "Today Show."

I saw it unfold with my own eyes, though we were relieved by Nimitz just prior to the asinine launching of that hideous mission.

Talked to guys who were involved.

The man was a horrible president.

An arrogant, disingenuous phony at all levels.

Reagan was what he was, and he was light years better. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, sherpa said:

You are a waste of time.

Yours and everyone elses.

Screw you scum bag. If you were a flyer in the Navy how in  the hell did you get a summary of the Battle of Midway wrong?? 

I mean hello? If you were a pilot you must of studied the battle. But again, you know what Jefferson thinks because because, ha ha 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Screw you scum bag. If you were a flyer in the Navy how in  the hell did you get a summary of the Battle of Midway wrong?? 

I mean hello? If you were a pilot you must of studied the battle. But again, you know what Jefferson thinks because because, ha ha 

Very good.

How did I get the Battle of Midway wrong, and just as an aside, Naval Aviators don't study WWII battles, though I have looked at it in great detail because of McClusky, a Buffalo native..

Still, if you are going to call me a scumbag, you owe me a response to your claim.

By the way, your repeated claim that I know what Jefferson would think because I live nearby is a false premise.

My view is that Jefferson would view Biden as an idiot.

Jefferson was the finest architect in the Colonies.

Biden couldn't spell architect.

Jefferson was an accomplished astronomer.  He taught Merriweather Lewis celestial nav, and Lewis' observations were remarkably accurate based on what he learned.

Jefferson was a studied, politician philosophy genius, who authored a document that changed the view of how the governed view the governors forever.

Jefferson was an agronomist who introduced a number of plants to the western hemisphere.

Biden couldn't find the rose garden.

Jefferson was an inventor with numerous patents.

Biden can't do a thing without a note card.

As Kennedy said before a group of Nobel Laureates:

"I think this is the most extraordinary collection of talent, of human knowledge, that has ever been gathered together at the White House, with the possible exception of when Thomas Jefferson dined alone. Someone once said that Thomas Jefferson was a gentleman of 32 who could calculate an eclipse, survey an estate, tie an artery, plan an edifice, try a cause, break a horse, and dance the minuet.

Joe Biden?

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, T master said:

Let's Go Branden !! 

Did it ever occur to you that the “wrong direction” might be the end of abortion rights, continued undeterred access to weapons of war for lunatics, GOP SCOTUS sanctioned gerrymandering, the essential condoning of an attempted overthrow of an election by half of the country and the GOP, reintroducing prayer in public schools, the inability of our country to join the global fight in green house gas containment, and now the possible state legislature ability to overthrow fair elections by scotus?

the current direction is all the stuff you want there champ

Edited by TH3

38 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Did it ever occur to you that the “wrong direction” might be the end of abortion rights, continued undeterred access to weapons of war for lunatics, GOP SCOTUS sanctioned gerrymandering, the essential condoning of an attempted overthrow of an election by half of the country and the GOP, reintroducing prayer in public schools, the inability of our country to join the global fight in green house gas containment, and now the possible state legislature ability to overthrow fair elections by scotus?

Sure….that’s probably it. 

• Haha (+1) 2

I ordinarily don't argue with such gibberish posts, but it's between innings here at the Yankees/Red So, so why not ?

41 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Did it ever occur to you that the “wrong direction” might be the end of abortion rights, They're NOT "ended, just referred back to the states

continued undeterred access to weapons of war for lunatics,   "undeterred"?  I guess that you don't own a gun 

GOP SCOTUS sanctioned gerrymandering,   False

the essential condoning of an attempted overthrow of an election by half of the country and the GOP, More than half of the country knows it was a protest

reintroducing prayer in public schools,    LOL, where the hell is that ?

the inability of our country to join the global fight in green house gas containment,   That green deal has been exposed 

and now the possible state legislature ability to overthrow fair elections by scotus?    More gibberish

CLICK HERE

Edited by B-Man
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You just believe the trash right wing media. They laugh at you 

It's not right wing it's every where yo look except maybe CNN, MSNBC, & the likes of those folks and that poll isn't right wing you just refuse to except the truth for what it is your living a pipe dream you might want to go get checked dementia is a bad thing ! 

17 hours ago, TH3 said:

Well the down fall started with taking god out of the equation long ago no rules no laws to live by which if that is the wrong direction i'll stick with gods word not mans because you can't trust man because we are all born into sin & the only way to the father is through the son !! 

So that covers a couple of you arguments right off the top & hey seeing as part of your argument goes against the belief of gods words that's fine & that's you prerogative but i will continue to pray for all none believers !

As far as the inability of the country to join the global fight for green house gases we have been the biggest ones making leaps & bounds to change but they only ever mention car emissions they never tell the entire story of cutting down thousands of acres of trees which help against those gases the building of roads which hold heat the building of houses to house the illegals which the asphalt shingles hold heat , the amount of beef cows that produce methane gas but they don't tell those farmers to cut back so there;s more to it sparky than just cars .

Then no one has the balls to hold china or India accountable because if they push to hard they will cause supply shortages because the lazy greedy Americans took all the production over there & even though they have tried to ask nicely that china stop polluting the have basically by their actions told every one to go pound salt .

Then there is the blame game on the guns thing guns in and of them selves cannot commit anything it takes a person with a demented mind & the evil within them (another reason why taking god out of the equation is a bad thing because evil is real) to first plan a shooting, point the gun at some one then pull the trigger .

Plus the lack of actions such as those that knew that the kid in Uvalde & the one in Chicago threw up a ton of red flags & no one followed them up or even investigated so there is much more to it than just what your perfect solution imply's but if they would like to consider every thing instead of just what fits the narrative i'm sure i along with many others would be totally willing to listen ..

CHAMP ... 

• Thank you (+1) 2

On 7/8/2022 at 7:44 PM, Big Blitz said:

Half the voting country (allegedly) is voting for these Commie lunatics.  

You don't have to vote Republican 

But you should never ever ever vote Democrat 

Peaceful protests again but only when it fits the agenda .

On 7/11/2022 at 3:41 PM, reddogblitz said:

No word yet on when they will be stopping by Barack and Michelle's place.

Don't forget Pelosi, Schumer, Newsome, Waters, Hillary & the rest of those politotards that have the biggest mouths & more money made off of those that vote them into office about this stuff then fly in their jets all over the place while preaching that we all need to conform to save the planet . 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, T master said:

Don't forget Pelosi, Schumer, Newsome, Waters, Hillary & the rest of those politotards that have the biggest mouths & more money made off of those that vote them into office about this stuff then fly in their jets all over the place while preaching that we all need to conform to save the planet . 

Thanks to being able to insider trade, like Perp Paul just recently did.

• Agree 1