Q Analysis Redux

8 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-creator-q-returns-after-nearly-two-year-hiatus?scrolla=5eb6d68b7fedc32c19ef33b4

Now if only there were someone here who could help me decipher this ...

Somewhere in a garden level apartment in Pacoima perhaps?

Sounds outrageous and deserving of mockery. 

https://nypost.com/2018/08/19/brennan-doubles-down-on-trump-treason-comment/

Here’s an outrageous claim by the former director of the Central Intelligence Agency that seems substantially more dangerous and accepted as a mainstream concept.  It was conspiracy peddling at its worst. 

It seems the hubbub over a marginalized congressional candidate distracts from larger, systemic issues in our government.  What say you about John Brennan’s x

comments? 

45 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Says the guy who changed his screen name to DR... 

Animated GIF

I’m going to jump in here, Goat. 

There are a couple posters on the opposite side of the spectrum that seemed completely fixated on the long departed poster Deranged Rhino.  You could not go more than a day or two without a reference, or accusation that someone was the reincarnation of that poster.  It bordered on creepy, and when I say bordered, I actually mean it was well past creepy. Obsession is probably the best word. 

In response, @DRsGhost responded with a screen name change.  That caused some initial chaos as the afore-mentioned posters struggled to figure it all out. 

I thought it was actually pretty well played, on par with the poster who used to pretend to agree with a conservative point, then typed “Hoax”.  For whatever reason, it was as funny to me the 700th time he used it as when he did it the first time.  Hoax. (But it was funny). 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

Says the guy who changed his screen name to DR... 

Animated GIF

You can thank @BillStime for that. I was merely another in a long line of posters who were accused of being DR in this forum by that moron.

So I obliged his lunatic insanity with the name change.

I never imagined the extent to which it would torque the rest of you though. But it sure is glorious to watch.

Edited by DRsGhost
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’m going to jump in here, Goat. 

There are a couple posters on the opposite side of the spectrum that seemed completely fixated on the long departed poster Deranged Rhino.  You could not go more than a day or two without a reference, or accusation that someone was the reincarnation of that poster.  It bordered on creepy, and when I say bordered, I actually mean it was well past creepy. Obsession is probably the best word. 

In response, @DRsGhost responded with a screen name change.  That caused some initial chaos as the afore-mentioned posters struggled to figure it all out. 

I thought it was actually pretty well played, on par with the poster who used to pretend to agree with a conservative point, then typed “Hoax”.  For whatever reason, it was as funny to me the 700th time he used it as when he did it the first time.  Hoax. (But it was funny). 

What other poster was such a prolific contributor and then got booted in such a fashion? He's worth remembering.

But in this case, it's still a bit hypocritical for @DRsGhostghost to point it out while egging it on. He's like the FBI of the PPP.

9 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

You can thank @BillStime for that. I was merely another in a long line of posters who were accused of being DR in this forum by that moron.

So I obliged his lunatic insanity with the name change.

I never imagined the extent to which it would torque the rest of you though. But it sure is glorious to watch.

You’re welcome precious. 

6 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

So obliged his lunatic insanity with the name change.

Talk about torqued. You get as torqued as anyone on here, man. I put you in the same category of poster as BillStime, B-Man, Tiberius... very much alike all of you are.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

What other poster was such a prolific contributor and then got booted in such a fashion? He's worth remembering.

But in this case, it's still a bit hypocritical for @DRsGhostghost to point it out while egging it on. He's like the FBI of the PPP.

I call it out when a poster makes reference to the real DR still being active in this forum, as the OP did here.

Do we need a pinned thread to clarify that DR really doesn't post here anymore or do I need to state that I'm not DR a hundred more times?

2 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

I call it out when a poster makes reference to the real DR still being active in this forum, as the OP did here.

Do we need a pinned thread to clarify that DR really doesn't post here anymore or do I need to state that I'm not DR a hundred more times?

Mmmhmmm

1 minute ago, DRsGhost said:

And thus, DR still lives in your head as much as those you call out. You do seem like the kind of person to start a LAMP. I say do what your heart tells you.

Just now, LeGOATski said:

And thus, DR still lives in your head as much as those you call out. You do seem like the kind of person to start a LAMP. I say do what your heart tells you.

Yeah, because the timeline that both I and @leh-nerd skin-erd laid out indicates that he lives in MY head. :lol:

Meanwhile this LAMP obsession thread and posts by you and others say absolutely nothing about how he lives in your head. Pathetic.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DRsGhost said:

Yeah, because the timeline that both I and @leh-nerd skin-erd laid out indicates that he lives in MY head. :lol:

Meanwhile this LAMP obsession thread and posts by you and others say absolutely nothing about how he lives in your head. Pathetic.

Go ahead and keep your screen name the way it is. It's doing wonders for you.

It's really great.

16 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I don’t set the rules on who/who doesn’t get booted, of course, but I’m not always sure what standards are followed.  As for DR, I enjoyed many of his posts, he was correct on issues w/r to Trussia long before it was decided.  I enjoyed communicating with him, and personally don’t think the board is improved or somehow better without him here.  

Be that as it may, there’s a difference between remembering and fixating on who(m) is actually DR incognito on an endless rant of crazy, and constantly rambling about the other places he may now be posting.  

But, I get it.  Some people like to look at the old high school yearbook and remember when, or retire and then come back daily to hang around the water cooler.   

• Like (+1) 1

To add more clarity for you morons I'll also add that I originally intended to change my name back after a week or two. However since I never altered my screen name during my TWENTY years posting here I was unaware that you need to wait six months to change it back.

So you're stuck with DRsGhost for a few months still. It will be fun continuing to watch the idiocy.

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I don’t set the rules on who/who doesn’t get booted, of course, but I’m not always sure what standards are followed.  As for DR, I enjoyed many of his posts, he was correct on issues w/r to Trussia long before it was decided.  I enjoyed communicating with him, and personally don’t think the board is improved or somehow better without him here.  

Be that as it may, there’s a difference between remembering and fixating on who(m) is actually DR incognito on an endless rant of crazy, and constantly rambling about the other places he may now be posting.  

But, I get it.  Some people like to look at the old high school yearbook and remember when, or retire and then come back daily to hang around the water cooler.   

I enjoyed talking with him too, as a matter of fact, whenever I was in here, which wasn't a lot. His meltdown was a bit of a surprise to me, tbh. He always seemed pretty level-headed when I engaged with him, anyway.

10 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

To add more clarity for you morons I'll also add that I originally intended to change my name back after a week or two. However since I never altered my screen name during my TWENTY years posting here I was unaware that you need to wait six months to change it back.

So you're stuck with DRsGhost for a few months still. It will be fun continuing to watch the idiocy.

Yeah, I mean we're watching it right here ☝🏻️

Side note: is it fair to say Joe Biden lives in your head? You post all the time in that other thread about his dementia, which I admit is funny at times. But then the other day you literally asked why no one was responding. Like you were begging for attention. 

That's weird behavior, right?

On 6/25/2022 at 8:50 AM, DRsGhost said:

I did?

No. I suggested you pay a visit to the deepest recesses of LA's sprawl to get TheRealDerangedRhino's expert opinion!

And no, DR's Ghost cannot be the real DR, since DR was much, much more excitable when you hit a nerve.

Edited by The Frankish Reich