Speaking of Stubhub.com.....

anyone have any experience using this site? is it reputable? are the costs really jacked up? I am looking to get some tickets to Yankees Old timer day july 9th and all the yankees have is single tix left, and with the younger poojers, I am not comfortable with that. I would appreciate any feedback. thanks in advance.

HEY!!!! I was once "arrested" for "scalping" tickets to a Cuse Hoops game....course when the judge got all the details he let me go on a conditional discharge, and confided in me that he couldn't unload his tix to that particular game either.... :blush:

Have you checked eBay?  IMO, ticket scalpers are the scum of the earth.

332817[/snapback]

HEY!!!!  I was once "arrested" for "scalping" tickets to a Cuse Hoops game....course when the judge got all the details he let me go on a conditional discharge, and confided in me that he couldn't unload his tix to that particular game either.... :blush:

332820[/snapback]

I didn't mean someone selling off extra tickets - I mean the "ticket brokers" who buy the maximum number of tickets allowed, then sell them for a ridiculous price, screwing out the fans who can only afford face value.

I didn't mean someone selling off extra tickets - I mean the "ticket brokers" who buy the maximum number of tickets allowed, then sell them for a ridiculous price, screwing out the fans who can only afford face value.

332844[/snapback]

I don't much care for it, but it can be handy. Sometimes it's the only way to get the best seats... I'd rather pay more than sit in nosebleeds or not even get in.

I used stubhub for Bills-raiders tickets last season and it worked out great. I have nothing but good things to say.

anyone have any experience using this site?  is it reputable?  are the costs really jacked up?  I am looking to get some tickets to Yankees Old timer day july 9th and all the yankees have is single tix left, and with the younger poojers, I am not comfortable with that.  I would appreciate any feedback.  thanks in advance.

332813[/snapback]