This Year's QANON - Dinesh D’Souza’s 2000 Mules Is a Hilarious Mockumentary

On 5/31/2024 at 10:54 PM, ChiGoose said:

Publisher of ‘2,000 Mules’ election conspiracy theory film issues apology

I am shocked, absolutely shocked, that the people behind an obviously fake movie ended up being liars. 

Who could have possibly known?

Chi, you always have to be a bit skeptical.  It wasn't that long ago 51 former, current and future members of the intelligence community told us all about the Russian Laptop disinformation program on the eve of an election.  

On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being :::yawn::: and 10 being "wow!!" docudramas rank a 2 or 3 for me.  I can remember when Oliver Stone's film had me thinking Tommy Lee Jones killed off JFK.  I'm not even sure he was even in Dallas in '63. 

25 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Chi, you always have to be a bit skeptical.  It wasn't that long ago 51 former, current and future members of the intelligence community told us all about the Russian Laptop disinformation program on the eve of an election.  

On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being :::yawn::: and 10 being "wow!!" docudramas rank a 2 or 3 for me.  I can remember when Oliver Stone's film had me thinking Tommy Lee Jones killed off JFK.  I'm not even sure he was even in Dallas in '63. 

Well this is one case where I'll thank you for quoting The King.

So the King, in all of it's legal wisdom, is making the claim that the makers of the film made up the whole thing based on the lawsuit brought by a leftist organization on behalf of a single individual claiming that he appeared in the film and that his ballots were indeed legal.

That's it.  We've heard all the evidence.  Case closed. Everything in the film debunked!

How very commie attorney of him.