US Marine and Family Lashes out at "Idiot" Marjorie Taylor Greene

'Idiots': Reed's father blames Marjorie Taylor Greene for delaying son's release

The Lead

During an interview with CNN's Jake Tapper, Trevor Reed, an American citizen and Marine veteran recently freed after two years in a Russian prison, vowed to campaign against any lawmakers that slow legislation aimed at helping detained Americans. His father, Joey Reed, also placed blame on Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) for her role in slowing legislation. CNN reached out to Greene but has not received a comment.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2022/05/24/trevor-reed-mtg-detained-americans-legislation-lead-intv-vpx.cnn

Cool more deep state deep fakes and cover for this hapless administration that's been in charge for 18 of the 22 months this guy was there.   

They also blamed the Marine Corp.  Who is the Commander in Chief again?

Then, as if being fed talking points from the Biden administration - the Dad (100% a Democrat) - happily trashes MTG for reasons.  I'm sure it had nothing to do with us canceling Russia and not wanting to set a cocaine dealer free.  

• Dislike 2

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Cool more deep state deep fakes and cover for this hapless administration that's been in charge for 18 of the 22 months this guy was there.   

Then, as if being fed talking points from the Biden administration - the Dad (100% a Democrat) - happily trashes MTG for reasons.  I'm sure it had nothing to do with us canceling Russia and not wanting to set a cocaine dealer free.  

Green fought to stop the bill from being voted on to get him released. You think that's ok? Oh, I see, you claim its a conspiracy. Ok 😕 

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

sexy happy days GIF

Sides. We’ve not discussed your favorite sides with your BBQ.  For me a brisket screams for BBQ beans and corn on the cob. Pork shoulder with a SW rub goes hand in hand with coleslaw on a sourdough roll. Ribs?  Mac-n-cheese. 

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Sides. We’ve not discussed your favorite sides with your BBQ.  For me a brisket screams for BBQ beans and corn on the cob. Pork shoulder with a SW rub goes hand in hand with coleslaw on a sourdough roll. Ribs?  Mac-n-cheese. 

Chef Jim FTW

9 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Does anyone actually support MTG?  If so, please feel free to share.

I don’t think so but for how often she gets brought up here you’d think she was looked upon as the next coming. Well she is. The next idiot coming in a long line of idiots from both sides of the aisle. 

I think Reed is Bidens Russian connection & probably friends with Hunter & he was sent to infiltrate Putin & got caught & his dad being a Dem is just pissed at Greene for being a republican . 

UMMM COULD BE 😂 ... HA !!!! 

Glad he is home safe though .