JP Losman video

It's surprising to hear him speak of "sliding" now. The thing is nobody on the coaching staff has shown him how to accomplish this safely.

Moreover, he talks about "checkdowns" and his ability to choose the right read w/o having to force it in there. Let's hope he doesn't become frustrated to a point where he'll revert to the college game and just let it fly. I really think it's gonna take him some time to master this.

As someone who was not thrilled with the decision to just hand the starting job over to Losman, every time I see something like this, I feel a little more comfortable. I cannot wait for this season to start!!!

The best thing I like about JP is that he doesn't sound phony. When I watched Drew he would say the right things, but it always sounded forced and phony, however with JP it sounds real and authentic.

The best thing I like about JP is that he doesn't sound phony. When I watched Drew he would say the right things, but it always sounded forced and phony, however with JP it sounds real and authentic.

332408[/snapback]

I agree totally.

and thanks for the video... down here in Florida we don't get much to satisfy our craving for info!

most telling line: "or guys are gonna lose their heads for a quick second"... referring to how an injury like his broken leg can occur in practice. In other words, Troy Vincent obviously didn't use his frigging head when he hit him...

can someone go check on Cable Lady.....she may be in need of some oxygen after watching that video.

(as I watched this, my girlfriend looked over my shoulder and asked "Who is that?" She also said she may start watching Bills games with me this year. Damn you JP.....damn you.)